Tag Archives: Norwegian Cruise Line
- Genting Hong Kong sells off remaining stake in Norwegian Cruise Line
5 December 2018
Genting Hong Kong (Genting HK) has shipped off the remainder of its stake in cruise operator Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd. (NCLH).
- Genting Hong Kong to dispose remaining Norwegian Cruise shares
18 June 2018
Genting Hong Kong is disposing all of its remaining shares in Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd. as it beefs up its financial coffers for new investments.
- Genting Hong Kong trims losses in 2017
5 February 2018
Casino operator Genting Hong Kong Ltd. has narrowed its consolidated net loss for 2017 after disposing its stakes in cruise operator.
- Genting HongKong sells stake in Norwegian Cruise Line anew
17 November 2017
Genting Hongkong Ltd. is disposing its 2.19% stake in cruise operator Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings, Ltd. (NCLH) worth US$270.1 million in net proceeds.
- Genting Hong Kong trims down stake in Norwegian Cruise Line
14 August 2017
Genting Hong Kong has agreed to sell 3.29 percent of its stake in Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings (NCLH) to third party investors.
- 3: Barrels: Norwegian Cruise Ships; Larry Flynt and PokerStars Championships Bahamas
29 December 2016
3-barrels of exceptional live tournament value including a round-up of the most recent action on a Norwegian Cruise Ship Larry Flynt is busting out and more
Amaya Gaming and PokerStars talking acquisition?
24 May 2014