Tag Archives: Norwegian Cruise Line
- Genting Hong Kong trims losses in 2017
February 5, 2018
Casino operator Genting Hong Kong Ltd. has narrowed its consolidated net loss for 2017 after disposing its stakes in cruise operator.
- Genting HongKong sells stake in Norwegian Cruise Line anew
November 17, 2017
Genting Hongkong Ltd. is disposing its 2.19% stake in cruise operator Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings, Ltd. (NCLH) worth US$270.1 million in net proceeds.
- Genting Hong Kong trims down stake in Norwegian Cruise Line
August 14, 2017
Genting Hong Kong has agreed to sell 3.29 percent of its stake in Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings (NCLH) to third party investors.
- 3: Barrels: Norwegian Cruise Ships; Larry Flynt and PokerStars Championships Bahamas
December 29, 2016
3-barrels of exceptional live tournament value including a round-up of the most recent action on a Norwegian Cruise Ship Larry Flynt is busting out and more
- Joe Cada Leaves PokerStars and Joins Norwegian Cruise Line
September 25, 2014
Joe Cada has parted ways w/ PokerStars & joins Norwegian Cruise Line. Alex Kravchenko & Marcel Luske have also parted ways w/ PokerStars.
Dubai investor accuses ex-Amaya CEO David Baazov of fraud
September 22, 2017
David Baazov’s attorneys want insider trading charges dismissed
November 25, 2017
European Poker Tour London Day 3: Martin Kozlov Leads The Final 45
October 10, 2013