Tag Archives: Norwegian Cruise Line
- Genting Hong Kong sells off remaining stake in Norwegian Cruise Line
December 5, 2018
Genting Hong Kong (Genting HK) has shipped off the remainder of its stake in cruise operator Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd. (NCLH).
- Genting Hong Kong to dispose remaining Norwegian Cruise shares
June 18, 2018
Genting Hong Kong is disposing all of its remaining shares in Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd. as it beefs up its financial coffers for new investments.
- Genting Hong Kong trims losses in 2017
February 5, 2018
Casino operator Genting Hong Kong Ltd. has narrowed its consolidated net loss for 2017 after disposing its stakes in cruise operator.
- Genting HongKong sells stake in Norwegian Cruise Line anew
November 17, 2017
Genting Hongkong Ltd. is disposing its 2.19% stake in cruise operator Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings, Ltd. (NCLH) worth US$270.1 million in net proceeds.
- Genting Hong Kong trims down stake in Norwegian Cruise Line
August 14, 2017
Genting Hong Kong has agreed to sell 3.29 percent of its stake in Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings (NCLH) to third party investors.
- 3: Barrels: Norwegian Cruise Ships; Larry Flynt and PokerStars Championships Bahamas
December 29, 2016
3-barrels of exceptional live tournament value including a round-up of the most recent action on a Norwegian Cruise Ship Larry Flynt is busting out and more
Amaya Gaming and PokerStars talking acquisition?
May 24, 2014
David Baazov’s attorneys want insider trading charges dismissed
November 25, 2017