Tag Archives: Norway
- Norway claims it’s winning war with int’l online gambling rivals
March 20, 2019
Norway seeks new curbs on int'l online gambling operators' ability to advertise as gaming regulator claims restrictions are reducing unauthorized activity.
- Norway goes after Malta-licensed casino operators
February 18, 2019
Norway has banned all transactions related to six Malta-licensed online gambling operators, accusing those of illegally targeting gamblers in Norway.
- Norway-facing online gambling operators form new lobby group
January 30, 2019
Norwegian Industry Association for Online Gambling forms to press government to adopt a more open online gambling regulatory scheme.
- Poker pro Thor Hansen passes away at 71
December 7, 2018
The passing of the Norwegian “Godfather of Poker” Thor Hansen at 71 years of age, was the subject of the poker community on Twitter.
- Norway celebrates decline in int’l gambling sites’ TV marketing
November 28, 2018
Norway's gambling regulator hails new media stats showing 10% fall in the number of television promos by unauthorized gambling operators.
- Nordic online bettors get more responsible gambling tools
August 22, 2018
Kindred Group sponsors development of new Gambling Therapy app in Nordic languages; Norway's Norsk Tipping extends Playscan deal.
Norway gets tough with online gambling payment processors
December 12, 2017
Norway to further restrict payments to int’l gambling sites
April 24, 2018