Tag Archives: Norway
- One hundred cops raid five Oslo underground poker clubs
March 2, 2018
Around 100 police in Norway's capital Oslo stage raids on five underground poker clubs after receiving 'tips' from local gaming regulator.
- EGBA: Norway’s online gambling fight violated data protection law
January 18, 2018
- Norway plots clampdown on online gambling advertising
December 12, 2017
Norway's culture minister prepares legislation to prohibit international online gambling sites from advertising on satellite television channels.
- Norway gets tough with online gambling payment processors
Norway's gambling regulator orders banks to stop working with payment processors who ignored earlier warning to stop dealing with Norwegian punters.
- Norwegian banks ordered to block online gambling payments
May 2, 2017
Norway's gaming regulator leans on local banks to block transactions involving unauthorized online gambling sites and payment processors.
- Norwegian Gaming Authority tightens the noose on skin betting
March 15, 2017
The NGA is taking a direct aim at gambling operators who are illegally offering skin betting in the country amid rising cases of underage gambling.
Legality of CS:GO Skin Gambling
February 23, 2017
Unikrn rolls out cryptocurrency for eSports betting
June 20, 2017
Worlds 2017 – the biggest LoL eSports tournament this year
September 22, 2017
eSports betting cryptocurrency UnikoinGold fetches $31M at crowdsale
October 24, 2017