Tag Archives: Northern Mariana Islands
- Twin casino bills sail through Northern Marianas committee
November 15, 2017
- Saipan governor defends commonwealth’s casino revenue reliance
September 29, 2017
Gov. Ralph Torres has defended the Commonwealth of Northern Marianas Islands’ (CNMI) reliance on the casino industry as its primary cash cow.
- Rota gaming regulators sued for revoking casino operator license
October 19, 2016
SNM Corp sues Rota Casino Gaming Commission for what it claims is illegal revocation of its license to operate casino on CNMI island.
- Saipan rolls out welcome mat for junkets
September 27, 2016
Gaming regulators on the island of Saipan say they have no plans to cap the number of available junket operator licenses.
- Saipan licenses its first junket operator
September 20, 2016
Saipan's only casino can now consider adding junket operations after the Commonwealth Casino Commission approves Korean junket.
- Best Sunshine steps closer to a casino land lease
July 20, 2016
Best Sunshine is on the cusp of securing a lease of fresh land after officials in the Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands.
FBI raids offices of Saipan casino operator Imperial Pacific
March 31, 2017
Wynn Macau VIP dealer on the lam with $6.1m in stolen chips
January 17, 2018