Tag Archives: North Jersey
- Atlantic City keeps close watch on North Jersey casino expansion revival
June 20, 2018
An initiative to expand casino in North Jersey may have been dead but the people believes that it is only a matter of time before it rises from the grave.
- NJ lawmakers: North Jersey casino referendum not happening anytime soon
December 19, 2017
NJ lawmakers have finally decided to take a break from pushing for a referendum that would have paved the way for the opening of casinos in North Jersey.
- North Jersey casino plan possible in 6 years, says racetrack owner
May 26, 2017
The Associated Press reported that Meadowlands' owner Jeff Gural plans to revive a casino expansion referendum six years from now.
- Atlantic City now a safer bet for investors
November 14, 2016
There’s no stopping now for investors to place their bet on the beleaguered Atlantic City..
- No Surprise: North Jersey Casino plan junked
November 9, 2016
An overwhelming majority of New Jersey voters on Tuesday thumbed down a ballot proposal to allow casinos outside Atlantic City.
- NJ’s Racetrack Operator Offers $15M Purse Subsidy
November 8, 2016
On the eve of the NJ casino vote, leaders of state thoroughbred and Standardbred horse racing industries has dangled a US$15M purse subsidy to each breed.
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017
Atlantic City casinos enjoy Q3 double-digit profit growth
November 23, 2017
Sheldon Adelson’s Money Gets Anti Gambling Bill to Congress
March 27, 2014