Tag Archives: North Jersey
- NJ lawmakers: North Jersey casino referendum not happening anytime soon
December 19, 2017
NJ lawmakers have finally decided to take a break from pushing for a referendum that would have paved the way for the opening of casinos in North Jersey.
- North Jersey casino plan possible in 6 years, says racetrack owner
May 26, 2017
The Associated Press reported that Meadowlands' owner Jeff Gural plans to revive a casino expansion referendum six years from now.
- Atlantic City now a safer bet for investors
November 14, 2016
There’s no stopping now for investors to place their bet on the beleaguered Atlantic City..
- No Surprise: North Jersey Casino plan junked
November 9, 2016
An overwhelming majority of New Jersey voters on Tuesday thumbed down a ballot proposal to allow casinos outside Atlantic City.
- NJ’s Racetrack Operator Offers $15M Purse Subsidy
November 8, 2016
On the eve of the NJ casino vote, leaders of state thoroughbred and Standardbred horse racing industries has dangled a US$15M purse subsidy to each breed.
- 7 in 10 NJ voters now oppose North Jersey casino plan
October 25, 2016
Things have turned out from bad to worse for pro-North Jersey casino plan proponents.
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017
Atlantic City’s mothballed Revel/TEN casino reportedly sold
October 5, 2017
New Jersey formally approves daily fantasy sports
August 25, 2017
Atlantic City casinos enjoy Q3 double-digit profit growth
November 23, 2017