Tag Archives: North Jersey
- North Jersey casino plan possible in 6 years, says racetrack owner
May 26, 2017
The Associated Press reported that Meadowlands' owner Jeff Gural plans to revive a casino expansion referendum six years from now.
- Atlantic City now a safer bet for investors
November 14, 2016
There’s no stopping now for investors to place their bet on the beleaguered Atlantic City..
- No Surprise: North Jersey Casino plan junked
November 9, 2016
An overwhelming majority of New Jersey voters on Tuesday thumbed down a ballot proposal to allow casinos outside Atlantic City.
- NJ’s Racetrack Operator Offers $15M Purse Subsidy
November 8, 2016
On the eve of the NJ casino vote, leaders of state thoroughbred and Standardbred horse racing industries has dangled a US$15M purse subsidy to each breed.
- 7 in 10 NJ voters now oppose North Jersey casino plan
October 25, 2016
Things have turned out from bad to worse for pro-North Jersey casino plan proponents.
- North Jersey casino expansion lobbyists break spending record
October 13, 2016
Pro-North Jersey casino expansion supporters and opponents have flooded the state of New Jersey with a record sum of nearly $20 million.
Okada Manila plans to build port for large cruise ships
September 26, 2016
Philippines bans govt officials, employees in casinos
July 18, 2016
DJI Holdings rebrands as BNN Technology
September 22, 2016