Tag Archives: north america
- Aristocrat’s new Midnight Stamped e-series family of games charges into casinos across N. America
July 11, 2017
Both titles in the Midnight Stampede family offer a two-level “Must Hit By” jackpot with achievable levels of $1,250 (major) and $250 (minor).
- Implementing Inbet experience to products optimizations for government regulation for the LATAM and North America
July 4, 2017
InBet is a b2b solutions provider for lottery, betting, gaming and amusement industries. Proud to be active in more than two dozens countries globally
- Fantasy sports players in North America near 60M
June 22, 2017
Despite regulatory woes in the U.S., the number of fantasy sports players in North America has grown 3.3 percent this year.
- IGT Q3 revenue up $1.27 billion
November 22, 2016
Strong lottery growth and higher gaming product sales lift International Game Technology Plc’s (IGT) total revenue to US$1.27 billion in the third quarter.
- Global Poker Conference North America 2015 coming this February 27
February 18, 2015
The Global Poker Conference North America 2015, which will be held on February 27 at SLS Hotel, Beverly Hills California, United States.
- Metric Gaming Selects GeoComply for U.S. Sports Wagering Solution
September 25, 2014
Las Vegas-based Metric Gaming LLC, has selected GeoComply to handle its geolocation compliance needs.
Preparing for glory at the 2018 World Cup
December 1, 2017
Why golf should be the champion of in-play betting
July 18, 2017
Fantasy sports players in North America near 60M
June 22, 2017