Tag Archives: Ninja Casino
- Sweden upholds ‘aggressive’ ad complaints against Ninja Casino
22 November 2019
Sweden's Patent and Market Court upholds complaints brought by Consumer Ombudsman against 'aggressive' ads by Global Gaming's Ninja Casino brand.
- Global Gaming revenue falls three-quarters, share price rises
21 November 2019
Online gambling operator Global Gaming reports revenue falling 76% in Q3 due to Swedish market disruption, yet share price rises 9.5%.
- Global Gaming loses latest appeal of Swedish license revocation
12 November 2019
Global Gaming 555 AB loses its latest appeal of the Swedish gambling regulator's revocation of its local subsidiary's operating license.
- Ninja Casino case could clarify Sweden’s gambling ad rules
16 October 2019
Swedish court to issue verdict in three weeks on whether Global Gaming's Ninja Casino brand broke gambling advertising rules.
- Global Gaming can’t operate during Swedish license appeal
20 June 2019
Swedish court says Ninja Casino's parent firm Global Gaming can't keep operating while it appeals revocation of its local gaming license.
- Ninja Casino’s Swedish license yanked due to AML, social failures
17 June 2019
Sweden's gambling regulator revokes license held by Global Gaming (Ninja Casino) over serious failures in AML and social responsibility obligations.
Christmas comes early: Sweden release draft gambling legislation
21 December 2017
Sweden receives 55 online gambling license applications
8 October 2018
Sweden issues first batch of new online gambling licenses
30 November 2018
Gambling companies account for 10% of Swedish TV advertising
12 September 2016