Tag Archives: Nigel Eccles
- FanDuel lays off staff after Eccles’ exit
December 13, 2017
Beleaguered DFS operator FanDuel has shown a number of its staff the door weeks after its former chief executive officer, Nigel Eccles, said adieu.
- FanDuel CEO Nigel Eccles departs for new eSports venture
November 20, 2017
Daily fantasy sports operator FanDuel welcomes Matt King as new CEO, bids goodbye to original CEO Nigel Eccles, who's leaving for new eSports venture.
- FanDuel’s Eccles casts more doubt on DraftKings merger
July 12, 2017
FanDuel CEO Nigel Eccles casts more doubt on whether his company's proposed merger with rival DraftKings will go ahead as planned.
- FanDuel changes ad strategy for NFL 2016
September 16, 2016
Unlike in the 2015 National Football League, American football fans will see less of DFS operator FanDuel’s advertisements this season.
- FanDuel joins DFS battle across the pond with launch of UK platform
August 4, 2016
The Edinburgh-based DFS operator is expanding its presence across the pond with the launch of its first ever product in the UK.
- FanDuel eyes UK launch by August but still waiting for license approval
May 23, 2016
FanDuel already has a target date for its debut across the pond, but there’s just one problem.
Why the DraftKings & FanDuel merger may not go ahead
March 24, 2017
Maine legalizes daily fantasy sports
August 3, 2017
CrownBet launches new TV ad, but won’t mention betting
September 26, 2016
New Jersey formally approves daily fantasy sports
August 25, 2017