Tag Archives: Nigel Eccles
- FanDuel sale to Paddy Power leads to lawsuit by founder, employees
26 February 2020
The founders and employees of FanDuel were cheated out of a stake in the company when it was sold to Paddy Power Betfair.
- FanDuel’s stiffed co-founders sue company for $120m
15 August 2018
Nigel Eccles and three other co-founders of daily fantasy sports operator FanDuel sue company's board after getting stiffed in Paddy Power Betfair takeover.
- FanDuel founders unveil new Flick social streaming platform
23 January 2018
FanDuel co-founders Nigel Eccles and Rob Jones launch Edinburgh-based Flick 'social streaming platform' for eSports and video game fans.
- FanDuel lays off staff after Eccles’ exit
13 December 2017
Beleaguered DFS operator FanDuel has shown a number of its staff the door weeks after its former chief executive officer, Nigel Eccles, said adieu.
- FanDuel CEO Nigel Eccles departs for new eSports venture
20 November 2017
Daily fantasy sports operator FanDuel welcomes Matt King as new CEO, bids goodbye to original CEO Nigel Eccles, who's leaving for new eSports venture.
- FanDuel’s Eccles casts more doubt on DraftKings merger
12 July 2017
FanDuel CEO Nigel Eccles casts more doubt on whether his company's proposed merger with rival DraftKings will go ahead as planned.
Just 1.3% of daily fantasy sports players earn 91% of player profits
4 September 2015
Michigan gaming regulator says fantasy sports are illegal
2 September 2015