Tag Archives: Nigel Birrell
- Red Tiger agrees Lottoland deal
22 October 2018
Red Tiger Gaming has signed a deal that will see its full suite of slots go live with leading bet on lotto operator Lottoland.
- Lottoland achieves Guinness World Records title: €90 Million EuroJackpot pay-out secures Lottoland a World Record
27 September 2018
EuroJackpot top prize of €90 million at Lottoland – now Guinness World Records have confirmed the jackpot is the Largest online gambling pay-out in history.
- A lotto revolution: Lottoland launches hourly draw games with jackpots up to £160 million
23 April 2018
Leading online lotto operator, Lottoland has today launched a revolutionary new range of lotto jackpots called “GO!”
- Nigel Birrell: Players always want choice
13 November 2017
In this interview with CalvinAyre.com’s Becky Liggero, Nigel Birrell of Lottoland shares the challenges that the company faces as an innovator.
- Lottoland CEO slams Camelot’s “antiquated” offering
24 November 2016
Lottoland CEO Nigel Birrell hits back at Camelot CEO's complaints about “direct, often aggressive, competition” from betting-on-lottery operators.
- Lottoland.co.uk Announces EuroMillions Price Freeze
29 September 2016
Online lottery betting leader Lottoland.co.uk has announced that it will be freezing its EuroMillions prices at £2.
AskGamblers Casino Complaint Service Report for 2015
2 March 2016
Why Malta is a Sure Bet for iGaming Companies
9 October 2014
The LCB Network Acquires Wizard of Odds for $2.35 Million
19 September 2014