Tag Archives: NIGA
- Gaming Laboratories International (GLI®) to share industry insights and strategies at the Indian Gaming Tradeshow & Convention (NIGA 2017)
April 7, 2017
LAKEWOOD, NJ (April 2017) – Gaming Laboratories International’s (GLI®) gaming experts are gearing up for another successful and exciting Indian Gaming Tradeshow & Convention (NIGA). Please join them at NIGA 2017 April 10-13, 2017 in the San Diego Convention Center, booth #1326. When it comes to quality, leave nothing to...
- AGS to showcase diverse, high-performing new products at NIGA 2017
March 30, 2017
The Company Continues to “Play Harder, Play Smarter” LAS VEGAS, March 2017 – In booth #1144 at the National Indian Gaming Association’s (“NIGA”) 2017 Indian Gaming Tradeshow and Convention, AGS (“Company”) will invite Tribal Gaming leaders across the country to experience how it’s continued to play harder and play...
- Norfolk Island loses power to grant gambling licenses to international operators
April 8, 2016
The government of Australia has clamped down on Norfolk Island to approve wagering licenses after the island’s gaming authority allowed an online betting exchange, which has links to some controversial operators, to operate in the country. On Thursday, Minister for Territories Paul Fletcher stripped the Norfolk Island Gaming Authority (NIGA) of...
- New Jersey senate passes online gambling bill; Heller claims fed bill still alive
December 20, 2012
New Jersey’s state Senate has overwhelmingly approved its S1565 intrastate online gambling legislation. The bill passed Thursday afternoon by a vote of 33-3, a far wider margin than Monday’s 48-25 (with three abstentions) vote in the Assembly. Gov. Chris Christie now has 45 days in which to decide whether to...
- Spielo make two appointments; Future Logic prepare to exhibit at NIGA; MDI Ent Motor Trend licensing
March 28, 2012
Spielo International’s Casino Systems and Asia Sales groups are working together to increase the company’s presence in the Asian gaming market with two appointments, effective from April 2012. A statement by the company reveals that SPIELO International Casino Systems Marc Attal, Managing Director, has appointed Lai Fatt Chiang as General...
- Bally Tech and Aristocrat to showcase new products at NIGA; Atlantic City Alliance to film ad to boost tourism
Slots, video machines, casino-management and interactive applications provider for the global gaming industry - Bally Technologies – announced today it will be unveiling its new Beach Boys themed video slots game at NIGA’s Indian Gaming 2012 Tradeshow and Convention. These five-reel, 1,024-way games, featured on Bally’s ALPHA 2 Pro Series...
Aristocrat antes up on digital growth with $500M Plarium buy
August 11, 2017
Aristocrat: Dolphin Treasure slot passed strict standards
September 15, 2017
Amaya’s Year of Acquisitions
November 8, 2012