Tag Archives: NIGA
- VGT’s first-ever licensed product premiers at NIGA 2018
April 10, 2018
VGT is raising the stakes and teaming up with Professional Bull Riders, Inc. (PBR) to bring edge-of-your-seat action to casino floors.
- Gaming Laboratories International (GLI®) to share industry insights and strategies at the Indian Gaming Tradeshow & Convention (NIGA 2017)
April 7, 2017
Gaming Laboratories International’s (GLI®) gaming experts are gearing up for another successful and exciting Indian Gaming Tradeshow & Convention (NIGA).
- AGS to showcase diverse, high-performing new products at NIGA 2017
March 30, 2017
National Indian Gaming Association’s 2017 Indian Gaming Tradeshow and Convention, AGS (“Company”) will invite Tribal Gaming leaders across the country
- Norfolk Island loses power to grant gambling licenses to international operators
April 8, 2016
The government of Australia has clamped down on Norfolk Island to approve wagering licenses.
- New Jersey senate passes online gambling bill; Heller claims fed bill still alive
December 20, 2012
New Jersey Senate passes online gambling bill; new California poker bill; Dean Heller claims fed bill not dead; Caesars wins Nevada nod
- Spielo make two appointments; Future Logic prepare to exhibit at NIGA; MDI Ent Motor Trend licensing
March 28, 2012
Spielo International make two appointments; Future Logic prepare to exhibit at NIGA; MDI Entertainment instant ticket Motor Trend licensing
Online gambling earning up to $30 billion globally
April 2, 2013
Galaxy Entertainment eyes Taiwan and Japan markets
November 19, 2013