Tag Archives: NIGA
- Clarion and NIGA confirm strategic partnership ahead of first ICE North America
April 15, 2019
Kate Chambers of Clarion Gaming and Ernest L. Stevens, Jr of National Indian Gaming Association, have inked a strategic agreement of support between ICE and NIGA.
- VGT’s first-ever licensed product premiers at NIGA 2018
April 10, 2018
VGT is raising the stakes and teaming up with Professional Bull Riders, Inc. (PBR) to bring edge-of-your-seat action to casino floors.
- Gaming Laboratories International (GLI®) to share industry insights and strategies at the Indian Gaming Tradeshow & Convention (NIGA 2017)
April 7, 2017
Gaming Laboratories International’s (GLI®) gaming experts are gearing up for another successful and exciting Indian Gaming Tradeshow & Convention (NIGA).
- AGS to showcase diverse, high-performing new products at NIGA 2017
March 30, 2017
National Indian Gaming Association’s 2017 Indian Gaming Tradeshow and Convention, AGS (“Company”) will invite Tribal Gaming leaders across the country
- Norfolk Island loses power to grant gambling licenses to international operators
April 8, 2016
The government of Australia has clamped down on Norfolk Island to approve wagering licenses.
- New Jersey senate passes online gambling bill; Heller claims fed bill still alive
December 20, 2012
New Jersey Senate passes online gambling bill; new California poker bill; Dean Heller claims fed bill not dead; Caesars wins Nevada nod
New Jersey online gambling revenue hits $245m in 2017
January 12, 2018
Sheldon Adelson’s Money Gets Anti Gambling Bill to Congress
March 27, 2014
Nevada casinos see profit surge, first female gaming board chair
January 15, 2018
PokerStars to United States: we’ll be back in 2014
December 31, 2013