Tag Archives: Nielsen
- William Hill, Eldorado Resorts confirm 25-year betting pact
September 5, 2018
William Hill and Eldorado Resorts confirm 25-year joint venture covering sports betting and online gambling; Nielsen claims NFL to gain $2.3b from betting.
- US sports bettors younger, richer, smarter and (likely) better looking
August 15, 2018
American Gaming Association touts new Nielsen Sports survey that claims US bettors are younger, richer, smarter and (probably) better looking.
- Legal sports betting would goose NFL TV ratings: Nielsen survey
September 15, 2016
A new Nielsen Sports survey shows the National Football League's TV ratings would get a serious boost from legal sports betting.
- UK gambling operators on pace for record TV ad spending in 2016
July 15, 2016
New Nielsen data shows television ad spending by UK gambling firms has risen 46% since 2012 and is on pace to set new record in 2016.
- Study shows link between betting and college football Nielsen ratings
May 26, 2015
New study shows college football TV viewers keep watching games in which the result is a foregone conclusion but the point spread is close.
- Facebook Mobile Advertising: 5 Best Practices to Follow
April 8, 2014
The average monthly reach of Facebook mobile app is at 103 million users. What this means for us is simple - advertise on Facebook mobile.