Tag Archives: nicklas bendtner
- Top 5 Online Gambling Industry PR Stunts of 2012
December 30, 2012
5) OpenBet slots and celebrity endorsements at 2012 ICE & G2E: Phil Taylor, Hulk Hogan and The Hoff Celebrity endorsements are coveted by anyone who is selling anything. The masses love celebs and nothing causes a commotion like an A-list celeb attending a gambling trade show. OpenBet hosted Darts Pro...
- Paddy Power post impressive Euro 2012 numbers
August 29, 2012
Cheeky bookies Paddy Power posted record profits for the first half of 2012 as their marketing stunts continued to pay dividends. Half year profit for the group increased 21 percent to €68.7 million, which is a record amount. At the same time revenue was up 29 percent to €311m and...
- Paddy appoints two and pay Bendtner’s fine; Worldlink get marketing expert; Betboo release Mobenga mobile product
June 19, 2012
Paddy Power has appointed two new senior managers with both coming from an established Internet background. William Reeve is co-founder of LOVEFiLM.com and joins the firm as head of operations with the role starting on September 5. Fin Goulding, meanwhile, is the former CTO at lastminute.com and will start his...
- Bendtner gets heavy fine for Paddy pants; Firm get award for mobile product; Haines leaves the firm
June 18, 2012
Common sense suffered a cruel blow today as UEFA decided to heavily punish Danish striker Nicklas Bendtner in what will be know in the football world as PantsGate. The English-based striker scored against Portugal last Wednesday in Euro 2012 before pulling up his shirt to reveal a pair of green pants...
- Soccer’s answer to Rex Ryan faces England tonight
February 9, 2011
Tonight marks the first time that the England team have got together for a number of months and it just so happens that it’s a friendly match. For those not in the know it’s one of the games that no one really gives a fuck about but for team spirit...
- Denmark Coach Ponders Injury Gamble
June 7, 2010
Denmark Coach Olsen is having to weigh his options on whether he should take a gamble and play two of injured players in Nicklas Bendtner and Simon Kjaer. Under normal circumstances, you would think he’d rest them, but it is the World Cup opening match, and it is against Holland....