Tag Archives: newzoo
- Newzoo Predicts 2016 eSports Revenue Forecast Will Jump by 7% Growing to $493m by Year End
September 2, 2016
Newzoo has released a new report to paid subscribers revealing a belief that eSports revenue for 2016 will grow to $493m by year end.
- Esports Awareness Exceeds 1 Billion as New Global & Local Initiatives Are Launched
May 13, 2016
According to Newzoo, the number of consumers worldwide that are aware of esports will surpass 1B this year, up 36% compared to last year.
- Brands to bring $325M to eSports in 2016: report
March 30, 2016
This year is another hit for the eSports industry revenue-wise, thanks to brand sponsorships that have started trickling in.
- Peter Warman talks ‘massive boom’ of eSports industry
December 15, 2015
Rebecca Liggero interviewed Peter Warman, CEO and Co-founder of Newzoo and He talks about the massive boom of eSports in the industry.
- Sky Betting & Gaming launch eSports betting; five factors for eSports growth
September 30, 2015
Sky Betting & Gaming first to launch Betgenius' eSports betting product; Newzoo lay out five factors that will determine eSports growth.
Legality of CS:GO Skin Gambling
February 23, 2017
Unikrn rolls out cryptocurrency for eSports betting
June 20, 2017
Worlds 2017 – the biggest LoL eSports tournament this year
September 22, 2017