Tag Archives: New Zealand
- VIP gamblers beating SkyCity’s casinos like a rented mule
August 14, 2019
SkyCity Entertainment Group reports record VIP gambling turnover but a seriously low VIP win rate, pushing VIP earnings down 91% year-on-year.
- SkyCity launches Malta-based, New Zealand-facing online casino
August 8, 2019
New Zealand casino operator SkyCity Entertainment launch Kiwi-focused online casino in partnership with Gaming Innovation Group.
- New Zealand launches online gambling public consultation
July 31, 2019
New Zealand's Department of Internal Affairs launches a public consultation on whether or not to authorize and regulate online gambling.
- Kiwis could be forced to gamble without credit cards
July 30, 2019
The New Zealand Department of Internal Affairs is reportedly now considering a complete ban on credit cards for the purpose of online gambling.
- SkyCity taps Gaming Innovation Group to power new online casino
May 21, 2019
New Zealand casino operator SkyCity Entertainment picks Gaming Innovation Group to power its new real-money online casino.
- UK racing panics as Levy funding comes up £17m short
May 17, 2019
The UK racing industry panics on word that the annual Levy handout from betting will come in £17m below forecasts, resulting in £5m budget hole.
New Zealand online gambling point of consumption tax looms
March 23, 2017
New Zealand TAB site forced to block Australian bettors
September 14, 2017