Tag Archives: New Zealand
- New Zealand TAB site forced to block Australian bettors
September 14, 2017
The New Zealand Racing Board's TAB betting site is forced to cut ties with its Australian customers as new Aussie gambling rules take effect.
- Crown arrests in China cast a shadow on SkyCity FY17 net profit
August 9, 2017
The spectre of Crown arrests in China last year continues to haunt New Zealand casino operator SkyCity Entertainment Group up until now.
- New Zealand intros online betting point of consumption legislation
August 2, 2017
New Zealand intros Racing Amendment Bill to force international online operators to pay point of consumption charges on wagers from Kiwi punters.
- New Zealand online gambling point of consumption tax looms
March 23, 2017
New Zealand Racing Minister Nathan Guy confirms new online gambling point of consumption tax to be introduced "as soon as practicable."
- New Zealand picks OpenBet, Paddy Power Betfair bet platform
December 20, 2016
New Zealand Racing Board selects OpenBet/Paddy Power Betfair to provide the platform for the NZRB's new fixed-odds betting offering.
- SkyCity warns of adverse effect from China VIP crackdown, shares tumble
October 20, 2016
SkyCity Entertainment shares fall to one-year low after "disappointing" Q1 update, which warns of adverse effect of China VIP crackdown.
AGTech inks online lottery deal with China’s Alipay
March 24, 2017