Tag Archives: New York
- Did New York pass its casino referendum illegally?
9 October 2013
If the Board of Elections is found to have violated the Open Meetings Law, the action needed to make the referendum valid would be void.
- EveryMatrix Launches New York Office
10 September 2013
Weeks after opening an Asian office in Manila, EveryMatrix announces the opening of a US office based in New York City.
- New York braces for gambling expansion vote, power now lies in the people
28 August 2013
A quirk in the electoral calendar this year in NY could give people from downstate the overall numbers to influence the result of the vote
- NY casino bill drops proposed ban on campaign donations
25 June 2013
A proposed ban on accepting campaign donations from casino operators in New York has been removed from he state's casino expansion plans
- Cuomo, state legislative leaders finally strike casino deal
20 June 2013
The deal will allow the development of seven non-Indian casinos statewide over the course of several years
- Progress in New York gives casino expansion plans some traction
17 June 2013
Even in the face of scrutiny and opposition, the governor continues to work his way around the prospective obstacles
Resorts World Catskills moves up launch date; del Lago downgrade
19 January 2018
No survivors: feds rumble Ron & Mike’s Football Pool
9 December 2017