Tag Archives: New York
- NY gov. refuses to upgrade highway section over Seneca dispute
23 August 2019
Cuomo is refusing to repair a section of roadway that runs through tribal land until the dispute is resolved.
- Empire Resorts agrees to Genting buyout offer
22 August 2019
Resorts World Catskills in upstate New York hasn’t been able to produce the numbers lately and rumblings of a possible bankruptcy.
- DraftKings to open New York sportsbook Friday
As DraftKings expects to use its New Jersey success to expand across the U.S., the daily fantasy sports and sports gambling operator isn’t wasting any time launching new operations.
- Genting reveals plan for Empire Resorts buyout
16 August 2019
Genting’s big buyout of Empire Resorts is a plan to enter the Upstate New York market.
- Seneca Nation wants sports gambling in New York despite alleged violations
23 July 2019
The state’s four tribes all have the green light to launch sports gambling activity and the Seneca people had been the lone holdout as tribes look to capitalize on the sports gambling craze.
- Former NY governor now the VP at Las Vegas Sands
16 July 2019
It comes as no surprise that Las Vegas Sands has tapped former New York Governor David Paterson to be its VP for his political connections.
Resorts World Catskills moves up launch date; del Lago downgrade
19 January 2018