Tag Archives: New York
- Resorts World Catskills goes private to avoid bankruptcy
15 November 2019
Resorts World Catskills will be taken private once the deal is signed between the property’s owner, Empire Resorts, and Genting Malaysia.
- Senecas lose court ruling re withheld New York slots payments
11 November 2019
A federal court rules that the Seneca Nation of Indians must resume making slots revenue payments to the state of New York under gaming compact terms.
- Bragg Gaming Group signs deal with Seneca Gaming in partnership with Kambi Group
5 November 2019
The agreement is in partnership with global sports betting provider Kambi Group plc (Kambi), and signals Bragg’s first foray into the burgeoning U.S. gaming market.
- New York could bail out commercial casinos
4 November 2019
New York’s four commercial casinos have not been as productive as they would have liked, arguing that they cannot compete against the tribal venues.
- Genting Malaysia claims Empire merger lawsuit “without merit”
18 October 2019
Genting told shareholders they have nothing to fear, and that they would defend their proposed Empire Resorts merger.
- NFL boosts New Jersey to sports betting revenue, handle records
15 October 2019
New Jersey's sports betting operators set new monthly records for handle ($445.5m) and revenue ($37.9m) thanks to the NFL's return.
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
15 November 2017