Tag Archives: New Jersey
- New Jersey sports betting sets revenue record in January
12 February 2020
New Jersey's sports betting operators set revenue record in January with $53.56m, beating November 2018's record by over $7m.
- Monmouth Park, BetMakers bring fixed-odds race bets to US shores
5 February 2020
New Jersey's Monmouth Park racetrack inks exclusive deal with Australia's BetMakers to bring fixed-odds race betting to US shores.
- Indiana, New Jersey allow for bets on the Oscars
Unlike Nevada, these two states built their laws to allow gambling on competitive non-sports events, so the Oscars are game.
- New Jersey sportsbooks lose $4.3m on 2020 Super Bowl
4 February 2020
New Jersey sportsbooks increase their Super Bowl betting handle in 2020 but books take their second straight loss of over $4m on the Big Game.
- New Jersey man confesses to role in gambling conspiracy
3 February 2020
One man is giving up $80,000 after admitting to running a gambling ring for several years before the activity was legalized in the state.
- New Jersey to consider expanding esports gambling
29 January 2020
With sports betting going great in New Jersey, legislators are looking to the next pot of gold: esports.
Legality of CS:GO Skin Gambling
23 February 2017
Unikrn rolls out cryptocurrency for eSports betting
20 June 2017