Tag Archives: New Jersey
- Gambling and the Law: SCOTUS in the PASPA sausage factory
March 6, 2018
An update on the Supreme Court of the United States about the oral arguments in the New Jersey sports betting case that took place last December 4, 2017.
- New Jersey invites sports betting ops to start licensing process
February 16, 2018
New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement invites sports betting operators to “commence the application process" ahead of Supreme Court ruling.
- Keno-style lottery game overhaul keeps NJ lawmaker worried
February 9, 2018
A new keno-style lottery game in New Jersey has been causing Democratic Rep. Ralph Caputo sleepless nights recently.
- Bruno Kawauti says goodbye to 888Poker; More New Jersey poker
February 2, 2018
888Poker has parted ways with Bruno Kawauti, and February sees the reemergence of the New Jersey Poker Classic with $800,000 in guaranteed prize money.
- Can sports books survive a 1% tax on handle?
January 17, 2018
Expert analysis of the impact that the proposed 1% on bets would have on sports book operators can be read here.
- Benjie Cherniak: International regulated operators in the US will not disappear overnight
January 8, 2018
The Don Best Sports weighs in on the impact of New Jersey's Supreme Court petition on the U.S. sports betting market.
Craig Wright: Bitcoin Cash’s superiority comes down to fees
October 2, 2017
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017