Tag Archives: New Jersey
- FanDuel takes definite lead in front of DraftKings in New Jersey
April 18, 2019
March, driven by March Madness, saw FanDuel reach $13.22 million compared to the $7.28 million of DraftKings.
- March Madness drives New Jersey to sports betting record
April 13, 2019
March Madness wagers help New Jersey sports betting operators set revenue record in March, while betting handle scores second-highest since market launched.
- Digital Fuel Marketing expands US reach with New Jersey licence application acceptance
April 8, 2019
Digital Fuel Marketing has taken a huge step forward in their expansion plans across the USA with approval to operate in New Jersey.
- Gambling.com Group Plc granted approval to expand business in New Jersey
March 28, 2019
Gambling.com Group Plc. KAX Media America Inc, has been granted approval by the New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement (“DGE”) to expand business deals with operators in the state.
- New Jersey’s retail sports bettors better at picking winners
March 13, 2019
New Jersey's sports betting handle and revenue take a dip in the short month of February, which also suffered from the week-long NBA all-star break.
- New Jersey considers fine increase for off-limits wagers
March 12, 2019
New Jersey might increase fines to sportsbooks for allowing bets on college-level sporting events.
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017
Sheldon Adelson’s Money Gets Anti Gambling Bill to Congress
March 27, 2014