Tag Archives: New Jersey
- New Jersey sports betting revenue soars in September
October 12, 2018
New Jersey reports September's sports betting handle nearly doubling from August to $184m, while online betting handle easily eclipses land-based wagers.
- NJ casino authority authorized to collect sports gambling tax
October 11, 2018
The state’s governor, Phil Murphy, has signed a bill that authorizes an additional 1.25% tax on the activity, with the money going to New Jersey’s CRDA.
- Atlantic City under state control for 3 more years
September 21, 2018
The state of New Jersey will continue overseeing the fiscal recovery of Atlantic City until 2021, the Office of the Governor announced.
- FanDuel blinks, will pay Jersey bettor despite pricing error
The FanDuel Group blinks, will pay out full winnings to Jersey bettors who took advantage of betting odds cockup in Broncos v. Raiders game.
- NHL franchise expects $5M windfall from sports gambling
September 19, 2018
The New Jersey (NJ) Devils anticipate a $5 million advantage to playing in New Jersey that has legalized sports betting.
- Frank Pallone gives up on federal sports betting bill
September 18, 2018
New Jersey Rep. Frank Pallone has said that he will no longer work to pass a bill he authored that would provide federal regulations for sports betting.
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017
Sheldon Adelson’s Money Gets Anti Gambling Bill to Congress
March 27, 2014