Tag Archives: New Jersey
- Atlantic City keeps close watch on North Jersey casino expansion revival
June 20, 2018
An initiative to expand casino in North Jersey may have been dead but the people believes that it is only a matter of time before it rises from the grave.
- New Jersey’s first day of legal wagering; New York betting bill passage doubtful
June 14, 2018
New Jersey Gov. Phil Murphy places his state's first legal sports bet at Monmouth Park sportsbook; New York betting bill passage appears doubtful.
- New Jersey publishes temporary sports betting regulations
New Jersey's Division of Gaming Enforcement issues temporary sports betting regulations just one day before state commences legal wagering.
- Major League Baseball to clubs, networks: no sports betting ads
Major League Baseball warns its clubs and their network partners that league rules forbid them from taking advertising from sports betting operators.
- Borgata second-in-line for New Jersey sports betting on Thursday
June 13, 2018
MGM Resorts says its Borgata casino in Atlantic City will start taking legal sports wagers at 11am on Thursday, 30 minutes after Monmouth Park track.
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017
Atlantic City casinos enjoy Q3 double-digit profit growth
November 23, 2017
Atlantic City’s mothballed Revel/TEN casino reportedly sold
October 5, 2017