Tag Archives: New Jersey
- Struggling New Jersey horse tracks to get a piece of Internet gambling pie
December 8, 2017
New Jersey lawmakers are throwing a lifeline to help the state’s struggling horse racing tracks.
- New Jersey sports betting backers optimistic after Supreme Court hearing
December 4, 2017
Observers at Monday's US Supreme Court hearing suggest New Jersey's sports betting advocates got a favorable reception from at least five justices.
- Sports betting comes to New Jersey – virtually – on Playsugarhouse.com
November 28, 2017
SugarHouse Online Casino is bringing Inspired Entertainment’s Virtual Sportsbetting to the United States for real money gambling online for the first time.
- Pastor linked to Coin.mx bribery sentenced to 5 years in jail
November 3, 2017
The Coin.mx bribery case has ended with a five-year prison sentence for a New Jersey pastor.
- Glenn Straub brings New Jersey to court over PILOT casino program
October 27, 2017
Glenn Straub is suing the state of New Jersey for what he described as an unfair imposition of property tax on the shuttered Revel Casino Hotel.
- Trump administration backs sports betting ban
October 26, 2017
Members of the AGA and US President Donald Trump aren’t seeing each other eye to eye when it comes to the issue of sports betting in the country.
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017
New Jersey formally approves daily fantasy sports
August 25, 2017
Philippines can overtake Singapore, but with higher risk
March 21, 2017
Law panel leans towards regulating gambling in India
March 20, 2017
Nevada legalizes Parimutuel Betting on eSports
October 17, 2017