Tag Archives: New Jersey
- NFL boosts New Jersey to sports betting revenue, handle records
October 15, 2019
New Jersey's sports betting operators set new monthly records for handle ($445.5m) and revenue ($37.9m) thanks to the NFL's return.
- New Jersey horsemen win victory v. sports leagues’ betting block
September 24, 2019
Federal appeals court rules that the New Jersey Thoroughbred Horsemen's Association is entitled to compensation from leagues for their betting obstruction.
- New Jersey sports betting enjoys August; Iowa’s first betting stats
September 16, 2019
New Jersey's sports betting revenue nearly triples year-on-year in August despite scant sports calendar, while Iowa's initial betting numbers impress.
- FOX Bet now live in New Jersey with The Stars Group
September 4, 2019
FOX Bet has gone live in New Jersey, ready to grab a huge piece of the local sports gambling market.
- Two offshore sportsbooks pull out of New Jersey
August 29, 2019
BetOnline.ag and Bookmaker.eu are pulling out, and New Jersey residents who have used the sites should withdraw their funds as soon as possible.
- Draftkings, Kambi expand betting pact; Bet365’s New Jersey launch
August 22, 2019
Kambi, DraftKings expand sports betting pact to eight more US states; Bet365 launch New Jersey betting site; W. Virginia mobile betting launch imminent.
Bet365 annual revenue tops £2.2b, profit jumps to £504m
November 7, 2017
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017
Sheldon Adelson’s Money Gets Anti Gambling Bill to Congress
March 27, 2014