Tag Archives: New Jersey
- New Jersey sports betting ops handle $40.7m in July
August 14, 2018
New Jersey sportsbooks handle $40.7m in July, their first full month of operation, eclipsing the $16.4m the books handled in their first two weeks in June.
- New Jersey racetrack sues NBA, NHL and other sports leagues
August 7, 2018
Monmouth Park Racetrack claimed a number of sports leagues repeatedly worked to suppress sports gambling, causing it to lose millions in revenue.
- DraftKings begins new era with official launch of sportsbook in New Jersey
August 6, 2018
DraftKings Inc. announced the launch of DraftKings Sportsbook, becoming the first company to offer legal online and mobile sports betting in New Jersey.
- The Stars Group wants a slice of US sports betting pie
August 3, 2018
The parent company of PokerStars has decided to jump into the US legal sports betting market fray with New Jersey’s first casino hotel, Resort Casino Hotel.
- New Jersey residents can now gamble on the run thanks to DraftKings
DraftKings announced the release of a new mobile app, becoming the first company to introduce mobile sports betting in New Jersey.
- Kambi accepts first US wagers following ground-breaking DraftKings Sportsbook debut
Kambi becomes first sportsbook supplier active in New Jersey’s online sports betting market after passing preliminary licensing process.
Sheldon Adelson’s Money Gets Anti Gambling Bill to Congress
March 27, 2014
Delaware silently preparing for US sports betting D-day
December 27, 2017
New Jersey formally approves daily fantasy sports
August 25, 2017
New Jersey invites sports betting ops to start licensing process
February 16, 2018