Tag Archives: New Jersey
- New Jersey sports betting handle tops $330m in November
December 12, 2018
New Jersey's regulated sports betting market sets another new record for betting handle ($330.7m) while revenue rebounds from October's slide.
- New Jersey okays PointsBet online sports betting ‘soft play’
New Jersey regulator okays Australian online betting operator PointsBet to launch 'soft play' operations; more Pennsylvania casinos want betting options.
- PointsBet partners with EML for faster payouts
November 20, 2018
Online sportsbook PointsBet will be launching a card in New Jersey with EML Payments, that will allow users to deposit bets and access winnings faster.
- New Jersey sets new sports betting handle record
November 15, 2018
New Jersey's sports betting market sets new wagering turnover record in October, with online betting dramatically outpacing land-based wagers.
- Bet365 in ‘strategic alliance’ with New York’s Empire Resorts
November 14, 2018
Bet365 inks 20-year betting and online gaming 'strategic alliance' with New York's Empire Resorts; DraftKings launching sportsbook at Resorts Casino Hotel.
- Hard Rock receives slap on the wrist from NJ gambling regulator
November 5, 2018
Hard Rock International has been slapped on the wrist by the New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement (NJDGE) for not adhering to compliance guidelines.
Sheldon Adelson’s Money Gets Anti Gambling Bill to Congress
March 27, 2014
Hard Rock Atlantic City’s debut outshines Ocean Resort Casino
August 15, 2018