Tag Archives: new jersey division of gaming enforcement
- New Jersey Online Gambling Survey Reveals a Reduction in Activity on Unregulated Gambling Sites
August 11, 2014
NJ online gambling survey reveals fewer residents are playing on online gambling websites & it’s the lure of fun that keeps them tuning in.
- George Rover on the State of Online Gambling in New Jersey
August 6, 2014
The deputy director of the Division of Gaming Enforcement talks about the progress of online gambling from an online gambling regulation’s perspective
- AC Casinos post 35 percent decline in earnings
April 8, 2014
It's a very disappointing return for the casinos, which must continue to stave off increased competition in neighboring states.
- PokerStars and Morongo Indian Tribe to Compete Against Californian Bad Actor Clause
March 19, 2014
PokerStars and Morongo Band of Mission Indians are teaming up to ensure that any new iGaming legislation contains no ‘bad actor’ clauses.
- New Jersey iGaming is One Week Old
December 3, 2013
As New Jersey iGaming celebrates it’s 1st birthday week we take a look at the iGaming revolution in the Garden State.
- Atlantic City casinos submit new documents about online partners to state regulator
September 24, 2013
The state regulator didn't say what the nature of the documents were , only saying that it involved "key details" about the online partners.
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017
Atlantic City’s mothballed Revel/TEN casino reportedly sold
October 5, 2017
Atlantic City casinos enjoy Q3 double-digit profit growth
November 23, 2017