Tag Archives: New Jersey Devils
- William Hill appoints Phil Walker new UK & Ireland digital director
November 16, 2018
William Hill appoint Phil Walker as new director of UK & Ireland online gambling ops, expand New Jersey Devils deal with broadcast presence on MSG Networks.
- NHL, FanDuel ink daily fantasy, sports betting partnerships
November 5, 2018
National Hockey League announces multi-year daily fantasy sports and sports betting partnerships with FanDuel, which also signs deal with New Jersey Devils.
- New York Jets first NFL team to partner with online gambling site
October 30, 2018
The National Football League's New York Jets ink sponsorship deal with 888 Holdings; Caesars announces deal with New Jersey Devils, Philadelphia 76ers.
- William Hill to open sports lounge at New Jersey Devils arena
October 25, 2018
Bookmaker William Hill and NHL's New Jersey Devils ink deal for 'sports lounge' at Prudential Center arena that will permit mobile betting only.
- NHL franchise expects $5M windfall from sports gambling
September 19, 2018
The New Jersey (NJ) Devils anticipate a $5 million advantage to playing in New Jersey that has legalized sports betting.
- DraftKings partners with New England Patriots; Hotbox Sports Ventures deals with New Jersey Devils
October 20, 2014
DraftKings has launched a partnership with the New England Patriots; Hotbox Sports will be heavily promoted by the New Jersey Devils.
WWE Owner Vince McMahon to Purchase Newcastle United Football Club?
February 19, 2014
Just 1.3% of daily fantasy sports players earn 91% of player profits
September 4, 2015
Michigan gaming regulator says fantasy sports are illegal
September 2, 2015