Tag Archives: New Hampshire
- MGM releases first compliance report in Springfield; NH House committee OKs expanded gambling
23 April 2015
MGM Resorts detailed the specifics of its compliance with its host community agreement with the city of Springfield, Massachusetts.
- New Hampshire prepares new push to legalize casino gambling in the state
23 February 2015
New bill would allow two casinos in New Hampshire but significant opposition remains.
- New Hampshire House kills casino proposal again
8 May 2014
After latest defeat, it remains unclear whether casino supporters are prepared to go back to the drawing board a fourth time.
- New Hampshire kills casino bill; New York approves airport gambling
16 March 2014
New Hampshire's House voted 173-144 Thursday to kill a bill that proposed licensing one casino in the state.
- New Hampshire re-opens expanded gambling talks
29 November 2013
A recent public survey conducted by the Univ. of New Hampshire showed that a majority of residents favor expanding gambling in the state.
- US states will continue to challenge feds over gambling rights in 2012
21 December 2011
States that have traditionally viewed gambling law as their inherent right will continue to challenge federal encroachment in 2012.
US DOJ reverses its 2011 opinion on scope of Wire Act
15 January 2019
BLACK FRIDAY ONLINE POKER INDICTMENTS — LATEST UPDATES
16 April 2011