Tag Archives: New Hampshire
- Changes to sports gambling bill in New Hampshire keep the dream alive
3 May 2019
New Hampshire isn’t exactly chomping at the bit to introduce sports gambling, but there are several bills trying to make it happen.
- Federal judge wants clarity from DOJ on Wire Act opinion
26 April 2019
Growing tired of their back and forth story, a federal judge wants the DOJ to step up with a new opinion, because there’s a lot on the line.
- New Hampshire sports gambling bill takes another step forward
26 March 2019
A bill authorizing regulated sports gambling is making its way through the legislative obstacle course and, if it clears the Senate, will be able to move forward at a rapid pace.
- US DOJ unlikely to reverse its opinion on the Wire Act
25 March 2019
The U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) has filed a memorandum in a request to dismiss New Hampshire's wire act lawsuit.
- Connecticut, New Hampshire push gambling bills into home stretch
20 March 2019
Lawmakers in the two states have been busy trying to get different gambling bills approved and their hard work is now paying off.
- Another challenger to new Wire Act interpretation emerges
26 February 2019
The iDea Growth trade association has submitted a challenge to the new interpretation of the Wire act in New Hampshire courts.
US DOJ reverses its 2011 opinion on scope of Wire Act
15 January 2019