Tag Archives: New Hampshire
- Sports gambling now legal in New Hampshire
July 15, 2019
Governor Chris Sununu put pen to paper to give his approval to offer legal sportsbooks and the state can now work in tandem with Rhode Island to transform the New England area’s gambling scene.
- New Hampshire legislature okays mobile, retail sports betting
June 14, 2019
New Hampshire legislature approves mobile and land-based sports betting bill; Major League Baseball's data pitch to Vegas sportsbooks revealed.
- New Hampshire Senate could approve amended sports gambling bill
May 16, 2019
The minor changes on the bill will pave way for House to scrutinize the amendment made by Senate.
- Chances of casinos in New Hampshire just went from slim to none
May 9, 2019
A bill that would allow casinos in the state has had difficulty ever since it was introduced and has now been killed almost permanently.
- Changes to sports gambling bill in New Hampshire keep the dream alive
May 3, 2019
New Hampshire isn’t exactly chomping at the bit to introduce sports gambling, but there are several bills trying to make it happen.
- Federal judge wants clarity from DOJ on Wire Act opinion
April 26, 2019
Growing tired of their back and forth story, a federal judge wants the DOJ to step up with a new opinion, because there’s a lot on the line.
Charges dropped against Calvin Ayre, Bodog and friends
July 14, 2017
US DOJ reverses its 2011 opinion on scope of Wire Act
January 15, 2019
BLACK FRIDAY ONLINE POKER INDICTMENTS — LATEST UPDATES
April 16, 2011