Tag Archives: Nevada
- Lawsuit claims prescription drug Abilify caused gambling losses
March 9, 2018
Five people from Nevada are suing for monetary compensation related to gambling losses as a result of taking prescription drug Abilify.
- Nevada sportsbooks have second-best January on record
February 28, 2018
Nevada casino gaming revenue tops $1b in January despite major table game declines as sportsbooks have second-best January on record.
- Nevada ‘entity betting’ fund clients claim they’ve been stiffed
February 24, 2018
Former clients of defunct entity betting operation Bettor Investments file complaints with Nevada authorities regarding their missing funds.
- Nevada accepting Steve Wynn harassment complaints online
February 13, 2018
Nevada Gaming Control Board sets up online form for sexual harassment complaints against former Wynn Resorts boss Steve Wynn.
- Nevada sportsbooks Super Bowl handle record, net win tumbles
February 6, 2018
Nevada sportsbooks beat previous Super Bowl betting handle record, but hold falls to a mere 0.7% thanks to Eagles money line bettors, high-scoring game.
- Nevada sportsbooks set new revenue, betting handle records
January 31, 2018
Nevada casino sportsbooks set new wagering revenue and handle records in 2017 as all major sports report record participation.
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017
Nevada casinos see profit surge, first female gaming board chair
January 15, 2018