Tag Archives: Nevada
- Nevada casino trade group on the attack over tax proposal
5 February 2020
An effort to increase gambling taxes by 40% in Nevada is meeting a lot of resistance from local casinos.
- Nevada sportsbooks have second-best Super Bowl on record
4 February 2020
Nevada sportsbooks report second-best wagering handle and revenue on 2020 Super Bowl, while Pennsylvania takes 78% of SB wagers online.
- Famous Lake Tahoe casino gets ready for a makeover
3 February 2020
Harveys Lake Tahoe has announced a major renovation plan with designs by DEZMOTIF Studios and inspired by the natural surroundings of the casino.
- Nevada’s 2019 casino gaming revenue third-highest on record
30 January 2020
Nevada casinos post their third-best annual gaming revenue total in 2019, despite double-digit decline in baccarat volume.
- Proposed gaming tax hike could rock Nevada legislative races
20 January 2020
A proposed tax to help Nevada schools could be a major topic in this year’s elections, forcing lawmakers to take sides.
- Nevada casinos set sports betting handle record in November
27 December 2019
November casino gaming revenue fell 3% to $937.5m in November, while sportsbooks set new record for betting handle at $614.1m.
Nevada casinos see profit surge, first female gaming board chair
15 January 2018