Tag Archives: Nevada
- CG Technology’s third trip to Nevada’s regulatory woodshed
August 13, 2018
Nevada gaming regulators slap $250k fine on CG Technology for software failures, order company to permanently bin product, use third-party platform.
- Nevada casinos post positive gains for fifth consecutive month
August 2, 2018
For the fifth consecutive month, gambling houses in Nevada have reported gross gaming revenue (GGR) growth, the latest being a 4.2% increase for June.
- Nevada casinos buoyed by baccarat, baseball and basketball
July 2, 2018
Nevada casinos report revenue of $1.04b in May, thanks largely to gains at the baccarat tables and strong showing in baseball and basketball betting.
- Sportsbook legislation moving fast, but still no reason to chase it
June 19, 2018
Now is not the time to front-run sportsbook in an attempt to capitalize on the new industry. It’s more appropriate here to contain our excitement.
- Las Vegas Union strike is much ado about nothing
June 5, 2018
CalvinAyre.com’s Rafi Farber has dismissed the strike that the Culinary Workers Union is threatening in Las Vegas as “largely irrelevant.”
- Caesars reaches labor deal with unions, other casinos face strike
June 2, 2018
Caesars Entertainment reaches tentative labor deal with unionized staff but MGM and other Vegas operators face strike action after failing to come to terms.
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017
Nevada casinos see profit surge, first female gaming board chair
January 15, 2018
Sheldon Adelson’s Money Gets Anti Gambling Bill to Congress
March 27, 2014