Tag Archives: Nevada
- William Hill resolves copyright infringement lawsuit v. FanDuel
January 16, 2019
William Hill's US division resolves the copyright infringement lawsuit it filed last year against rival FanDuel for swiping 'how to bet' guide text.
- Harris out, ex-city attorney tapped to head Nevada Gaming Control Board
January 10, 2019
New Nevada Governor Steve Sisolak has appointed Sandra Douglass Morgan as the new chairwoman of the Nevada Gaming Control Board
- Nevada casino November boosted by baccarat, sports betting
December 27, 2018
Nevada casinos report statewide gaming revenue of $967m in November, up 6.4% year-on-year thanks to baccarat and sports betting gains.
- Nevada casino revenue tops $1b in October despite sports decline
November 27, 2018
Nevada casino gaming revenue tops $1b in October for the first time since May, despite relatively poor showing by state's sportsbooks.
- Bellagio craps scammers earn spots in Nevada’s ‘black book’
November 17, 2018
Two members of a gang that scammed the Bellagio casino out of $1.5m in craps winnings have their names added to Nevada's infamous 'black book.'
- Nevada gaming regulators okay CG Technology’s $2m penalty
November 16, 2018
Nevada Gaming Commission approves sportsbook tech outfit CG Technology's $2m settlement to atone for shoddy business practices.
Sheldon Adelson’s Money Gets Anti Gambling Bill to Congress
March 27, 2014
Nevada casinos see profit surge, first female gaming board chair
January 15, 2018
Las Vegas casino strike talks going down to the wire
May 31, 2018
Nevada gaming regulator A.G. Burnett calls it quits
December 12, 2017