Tag Archives: Nevada gaming control board
- Sports betting heroes battle forces of evil at House hearing
September 27, 2018
Sports betting proponents greatly outnumbered by opponents at House of Representatives’ subcommittee hearing into legal wagering.
- CG Technology’s third trip to Nevada’s regulatory woodshed
August 13, 2018
Nevada gaming regulators slap $250k fine on CG Technology for software failures, order company to permanently bin product, use third-party platform.
- Nevada casino offered links to Curacao online gambling sites
May 18, 2018
Nevada Gaming Control Board files complaint for disciplinary action against Boomtown Casino in Reno for offering links to Curacao online gambling sites.
- Red Rock Casino comes clean, awards bad beat jackpot
February 14, 2018
After months of virtually no movement, Avi Shamir can rest easy. The NGCB has determined that the $120,000 prize needs to be paid.
- Nevada accepting Steve Wynn harassment complaints online
February 13, 2018
Nevada Gaming Control Board sets up online form for sexual harassment complaints against former Wynn Resorts boss Steve Wynn.
- Steve Wynn’s $7.5m sexual harassment settlement “issue #1” for Massachusetts regulators
January 31, 2018
Massachusetts Gaming Commission probes Wynn Resorts' $7.5m settlement with woman allegedly sexually harassed by Steve Wynn.
Macau units lift Wynn Resorts Q2 net revenues
July 26, 2017
No, Las Vegas Sands is not buying Wynn Resorts
March 17, 2017
Nevada casinos see profit surge, first female gaming board chair
January 15, 2018
Wynn Resorts hints at rebranding after Steve Wynn allegations
February 16, 2018