Tag Archives: Nevada gaming control board
- CG Technology’s third trip to Nevada’s regulatory woodshed
August 13, 2018
Nevada gaming regulators slap $250k fine on CG Technology for software failures, order company to permanently bin product, use third-party platform.
- Nevada casino offered links to Curacao online gambling sites
May 18, 2018
Nevada Gaming Control Board files complaint for disciplinary action against Boomtown Casino in Reno for offering links to Curacao online gambling sites.
- Red Rock Casino comes clean, awards bad beat jackpot
February 14, 2018
After months of virtually no movement, Avi Shamir can rest easy. The NGCB has determined that the $120,000 prize needs to be paid.
- Nevada accepting Steve Wynn harassment complaints online
February 13, 2018
Nevada Gaming Control Board sets up online form for sexual harassment complaints against former Wynn Resorts boss Steve Wynn.
- Steve Wynn’s $7.5m sexual harassment settlement “issue #1” for Massachusetts regulators
January 31, 2018
Massachusetts Gaming Commission probes Wynn Resorts' $7.5m settlement with woman allegedly sexually harassed by Steve Wynn.
- Nevada casinos see profit surge, first female gaming board chair
January 15, 2018
Nevada casinos report 59% profit surge in fiscal year 2017, despite only modest revenue gains; Gaming Control Board names first female chairperson.
Nevada casinos see profit surge, first female gaming board chair
January 15, 2018
Sheldon Adelson’s Money Gets Anti Gambling Bill to Congress
March 27, 2014
Terry Johnson tells casinos avoid marijuana business
October 23, 2017
Las Vegas casino strike talks going down to the wire
May 31, 2018