Tag Archives: Nevada Gaming Commission
- Inspired Gaming bring virtual sports to Nevada
December 14, 2016
The NGC has given Inspired Gaming the green light to situate their virtual sports machines in Nevada sportsbooks after passing a technical test last week.
- Raiders bets may continue despite team’s potential Vegas move
November 17, 2016
There’s a small chance that Raiders games will be taken off Las Vegas betting boards—even if the NFL franchise moves to the state.
- Nevada Gaming Commission Hand Iovation a Class 2 Gaming License
February 22, 2016
Iovation has upset the online poker apple cart after the NGC handed them a Class 2 gaming license to do business in the state.
- Bryan Micon Could Face Jail Time After Warrant Issued For His Arrest
April 29, 2015
Bryan Micon could face jail time after the State of Nevada issued a warrant for his arrest on charges related to his role with SwC.
- Michonne Ascuaga joins Nevada Gaming Commission
April 28, 2015
Gov. Brian Sandoval has appointed Michonne Ascuaga to the Nevada Gaming Commission to fill Joe Brown's vacant seat.
- Nevada regulators vote to legalize Olympic betting
February 27, 2015
Nevada Gaming Commission unanimously approve allowing state sportsbooks to offer betting on Olympic events.
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017
Law panel leans towards regulating gambling in India
March 20, 2017
Nevada legalizes Parimutuel Betting on eSports
October 17, 2017