Tag Archives: Nevada Gaming Commission
- Steve Wynn to appeal Nevada ruling that he’s still their bitch
21 December 2019
Disgraced casino icon Steve Wynn to appeal a Nevada Gaming Commission ruling that it still has the power to sanction him even though he's left the business.
- Nevada Gaming Commission approves CGT exec, new charity lottery rules
25 October 2019
Youths aged 18 and higher can now participate in charitable lotteries, and CGT looks like it might be getting more compliant.
- Nevada Gaming Commission revokes license from bar for drug dealing
22 August 2019
The NGC is cleaning up a mess after a long time Las Vegas bar was closed for selling cocaine.
- Musical chairs at the Nevada Gaming Commission continues
21 May 2019
A well-known, respected Las Vegas attorney and a founding partner of the Cohen Johnson law firm, Steven Cohen was named to the Nevada Gaming Commission.
- Nevada governor names Solis-Rainey to Gaming Commission
2 May 2019
Governor Steve Sisolak has named Rosa Solis-Rainey to the Nevada Gaming Commission, making her the fourth member of the panel.
- CG Technology’s Nevada sportsbook future sketchy as regulators reject settlement
23 August 2018
Sportsbook operator CG Technology's future appears grim after the Nevada Gaming Commission unanimously rejected a $250k settlement for software cockups.
Nevada casinos see profit surge, first female gaming board chair
15 January 2018