Tag Archives: Nevada Gaming Commission
- CG Technology’s Nevada sportsbook future sketchy as regulators reject settlement
August 23, 2018
Sportsbook operator CG Technology's future appears grim after the Nevada Gaming Commission unanimously rejected a $250k settlement for software cockups.
- Gaming Labs agrees to six-figure fine over disciplinary action
August 21, 2018
The NGC slapped GLI with the fine after the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) presented a three-count complaint against the company.
- Nevada casinos warned over reefer-mad gamblers
April 25, 2018
Nevada Gaming Commission amends its policies to ensure casinos don't allow customers who are "visibly intoxicated" by marijuana to gamble or drink alcohol.
- Inspired Gaming bring virtual sports to Nevada
December 14, 2016
The NGC has given Inspired Gaming the green light to situate their virtual sports machines in Nevada sportsbooks after passing a technical test last week.
- Raiders bets may continue despite team’s potential Vegas move
November 17, 2016
There’s a small chance that Raiders games will be taken off Las Vegas betting boards—even if the NFL franchise moves to the state.
- Nevada Gaming Commission Hand Iovation a Class 2 Gaming License
February 22, 2016
Iovation has upset the online poker apple cart after the NGC handed them a Class 2 gaming license to do business in the state.
European Poker Tour London Day 3: Martin Kozlov Leads The Final 45
October 10, 2013
Fedor Holz On Why His Future Will be Away From Poker
July 18, 2016
Sheldon Adelson’s Money Gets Anti Gambling Bill to Congress
March 27, 2014
Michael Mizrachi to Open a Bitcoin Only Poker Site
November 28, 2014