Tag Archives: Nevada Gaming Commision
- Wynn Resorts issued record fine by the Nevada Gaming Commission
27 February 2019
Wynn Resorts is going to have to forfeit $20 million to Nevada for not investigating claims of sexual misconduct against Steve Wynn.
- Nevada Gaming Commission to decide on Wynn Resorts penalty
26 February 2019
Wynn Resorts will know soon how the commission has decided to penalize the gambling operator for its role in Steve Wynn's sexual misconduct case.
- CEO’s ouster convinces Nevada regulator to accept CG Technology’s $1.5M settlement
29 July 2016
Sportsbook provider CG Technology (CGT) is staying in business after all.
- Gamblit Gaming teams up with Playboy to develop real-money gaming
23 September 2015
Gamblit Gaming has clinched a partnership with Playboy Enterprises to develop new real money gambling games.
- NJCOP II to Guarantee $1m, and WSOP Online Bracelet Format Change Lodged With Nevada Gaming Officials
13 March 2015
NJCOP II will offer a guarantee of $1m in prizes, after a tentative schedule was released on 2+2 and WSOP Online Bracelet Format Changed.
- Weekly Poll: Were SealswithClubs’ technical issues and police raid related?
6 March 2015
Were SealswithClubs' technical issues and the armed raid on Bryan Micon's home related?
New Japan law recognizes bitcoin as method of payment
31 March 2017
CalvinAyre.com acquires CoinGeek.com
21 August 2017