Tag Archives: Nevada Gaming Commision
- Wynn Resorts issued record fine by the Nevada Gaming Commission
February 27, 2019
Wynn Resorts is going to have to forfeit $20 million to Nevada for not investigating claims of sexual misconduct against Steve Wynn.
- Nevada Gaming Commission to decide on Wynn Resorts penalty
February 26, 2019
Wynn Resorts will know soon how the commission has decided to penalize the gambling operator for its role in Steve Wynn's sexual misconduct case.
- CEO’s ouster convinces Nevada regulator to accept CG Technology’s $1.5M settlement
July 29, 2016
Sportsbook provider CG Technology (CGT) is staying in business after all.
- Gamblit Gaming teams up with Playboy to develop real-money gaming
September 23, 2015
Gamblit Gaming has clinched a partnership with Playboy Enterprises to develop new real money gambling games.
- NJCOP II to Guarantee $1m, and WSOP Online Bracelet Format Change Lodged With Nevada Gaming Officials
March 13, 2015
NJCOP II will offer a guarantee of $1m in prizes, after a tentative schedule was released on 2+2 and WSOP Online Bracelet Format Changed.
- Weekly Poll: Were SealswithClubs’ technical issues and police raid related?
March 6, 2015
Were SealswithClubs' technical issues and the armed raid on Bryan Micon's home related?
When we say Bitcoin, we mean Bitcoin Cash
October 17, 2017
Roger Ver bets $1M that Bitcoin Cash will not be ‘short-lived’
September 22, 2017
New Japan law recognizes bitcoin as method of payment
March 31, 2017