Tag Archives: NetPlayTV
- Betsson “not satisfied” with Q3’s double-digit earnings decline
October 20, 2017
Nordic online gambling operator Betsson AB reports double-digit revenue gains and double-digit earnings decline in Q3 2017.
- Betsson boosts UK presence via £26.4m NetPlayTV acquisition
February 2, 2017
Nordic online gambling operator boosts UK market presence via £26.4m all-cash offer for interactive TV gambling operator NetPlay TV.
- NetPlay TV exits talks to acquire Sportech’s Football Pools business
January 11, 2016
NetPlay TV walks away from talks to acquire Sportech PLC's Football Pools business, vows to pursue other M&A opportunities.
- NetPlay TV eyes £100m acquisition of Sportech’s Football Pools business
December 21, 2015
NetPlay TV asks for share trading halt as it discusses £100m reverse takeover of Sportech's Football Pools business.
- Tina Barrett ponders results from Rank Group, Sky Betting and Gaming, NetPlay TV
October 17, 2014
Former S Club 7 singer Tina Barrett discusses quarterly earnings reports from Rank Group, Sky Betting & Gaming and NetPlay TV.
- Who is more macho? Sky Betting & Gaming, NetPlay TV or Webis Holdings?
July 26, 2014
Latest results from Sky Betting and Gaming, NetPlay TV and Webis Holdings can't hope to compete with Ricardo Montalban's pectoral muscles.
NetBet first UK-licensed site to add Bitcoin payment option
October 17, 2016
Sky Betting & Gaming scrap UK affiliate program on risk concerns
September 4, 2017
Betsson “not satisfied” with Q3’s double-digit earnings decline
October 20, 2017
UK watchdog spanks four online operators for affiliate advertorial
September 13, 2017