Tag Archives: NetPlayTV
- Betsson shifting underperforming NetPlay operations to Malta
December 7, 2018
Betsson plans to shift its underperforming NetPlay brands' operations from London to Malta as part of a new 'efficiency' strategy.
- Betsson “not satisfied” with Q3’s double-digit earnings decline
October 20, 2017
Nordic online gambling operator Betsson AB reports double-digit revenue gains and double-digit earnings decline in Q3 2017.
- Betsson boosts UK presence via £26.4m NetPlayTV acquisition
February 2, 2017
Nordic online gambling operator boosts UK market presence via £26.4m all-cash offer for interactive TV gambling operator NetPlay TV.
- NetPlay TV exits talks to acquire Sportech’s Football Pools business
January 11, 2016
NetPlay TV walks away from talks to acquire Sportech PLC's Football Pools business, vows to pursue other M&A opportunities.
- NetPlay TV eyes £100m acquisition of Sportech’s Football Pools business
December 21, 2015
NetPlay TV asks for share trading halt as it discusses £100m reverse takeover of Sportech's Football Pools business.
- Tina Barrett ponders results from Rank Group, Sky Betting and Gaming, NetPlay TV
October 17, 2014
Former S Club 7 singer Tina Barrett discusses quarterly earnings reports from Rank Group, Sky Betting & Gaming and NetPlay TV.
NetBet first UK-licensed site to add Bitcoin payment option
October 17, 2016
Henry Birch to Succeed Ian Burke as Rank Group CEO
March 28, 2014
Sky Betting & Gaming scrap UK affiliate program on risk concerns
September 4, 2017