Tag Archives: netplay tv
- Who is more macho? Sky Betting & Gaming, NetPlay TV or Webis Holdings?
July 26, 2014
Latest results from Sky Betting and Gaming, NetPlay TV and Webis Holdings can't hope to compete with Ricardo Montalban's pectoral muscles.
- UK ad watchdog rebukes 888, Netplay TV over misleading claims
November 28, 2013
UK Advertising Standards Authority rebukes an 888 demo slot with unrealistic win rates and a NetPlay roulette ad for forgetting the zero.
- Gamesys buys Virgin; Trade Chase aiming to please; NetPlay TV exceeding expectations
January 7, 2013
Gamesys has bought Virgin Games; Trade Chase release new and easy game; NetPlay TV outstripping expectations
- Another ad banned; Sportingbet struggling in Europe; William Hill pulls out of Oz
May 30, 2012
Netplay's ad for Supercasino.com has been banned; Sportingbet results in Europe disappoint; William Hill pulling out of Australia
- NetPlay TV in profit; William Hill the analysts’ darling; Media Corp lose board member; Playtech take to the rink
April 24, 2012
NetPlay TV now in profit; William Hill loved by analysts; Media Corp board member departs; Playtech releases ice hockey slot
- Unibet buys Bet24; NetPlay TV lauds mobile performance; Income Access helping affiliates
April 11, 2012
Unibet has acquired Bet24; Netplay TV Q1 results; Income Access assisting affiliates
Betfair sponsor Juventus; Unibet sponsor Aston Villa
July 5, 2017