Tag Archives: netplay tv
- Who is more macho? Sky Betting & Gaming, NetPlay TV or Webis Holdings?
July 26, 2014
Hard to believe it’s been another three months already, but the end of another quarter means all manner of publicly traded gambling companies are required to measure their dicks in public, so without further ado, let’s whip out the rulers and see quien es mas macho… Dick #1 belongs to...
- UK ad watchdog rebukes 888, Netplay TV over misleading claims
November 28, 2013
UK online gambling operator 888 Holdings was the undisputed king of the 9th annual eGaming Review Operator Awards on Monday, walking away with the trophy for operator of the year in addition to prizes for top casino operator and poker operator. (Unless that’s eGR’s subtle way of saying 888’s sportsbook...
- Gamesys buys Virgin; Trade Chase aiming to please; NetPlay TV exceeding expectations
January 7, 2013
Operator and developer Gamesys has made its latest acquisition by buying Virgin Games from respected entrepreneur Richard Branson. The deal, reported by eGR, will allow Gamesys to release a number of “real money and social gaming propositions” around the world using the Virgin brand. No financial terms were disclosed with a...
- Another ad banned; Sportingbet struggling in Europe; William Hill pulls out of Oz
May 30, 2012
Netplay TV is in trouble with the UK advertising watchdog after an ad for their Supercasino.com product fell foul of their code. Two complaints were filed with the Advertising Standards Authority (ASA) in relation to the ad being irresponsible and glamorising gambling. The ASA upheld the complaint as the gambler’s...
- NetPlay TV in profit; William Hill the analysts’ darling; Media Corp lose board member; Playtech take to the rink
April 24, 2012
NetPlay TV posted strong revenue growth figures as they moved to a profit in 2011. The company’s total revenue growth increased 12.4 percent as a result of casino revenue growth of 18.6 percent. More impressive than that was the EBITDA profit of £3.4 million compared to a loss in the...
- Unibet buys Bet24; NetPlay TV lauds mobile performance; Income Access helping affiliates
April 11, 2012
Unibet has reached an agreement to acquire Bet24. The online gaming arm of the Swedish firm Modern Times Group (MTG) becomes part of Unibet for the princely sum of €13.5 million (£11.25 million). It means Unibet will transfer approximately 45 of MTG’s Nordic Betting subsidiary employees into its Maltese business....