Tag Archives: Net Entertainment
- Golden Nugget adds more KGM/Spin Games; NetEnt inks Caesars Interactive NJ deal
26 June 2015
GoldenNugget.com expands offering from KGM and Spin Games; Caesars Interactive Entertainment inks New Jersey deal with NetEnt.
- William Hill US bettors can deposit at 7-11; NetEnt games in Hills UK betting shops
16 June 2015
William Hill US teams with PayNearMe to allow mobile bettors to deposit at 7-Eleven; NetEnt launch first games in Hills UK retail shops.
- NetEnt Signs First US deal with bwin.party and Borgata brands in New Jersey
11 June 2015
NetEnt has signed the first US agreement for the provision of its multichannel casino games to New Jersey’s Borgata brands and bwin.party.
- NetEnt launches online casino products on PokerStars and in Italian Market
20 May 2015
Gambling software developer NetEnt signed a deal with Amaya Gaming to launch casino games on Full Tilt and PokerStars.
- NetEnt’s Simon Hammon on latest mobile innovation
6 May 2015
Simon Hammon, Chief Product Officer of NetEnt, reveals the latest innovation and other exciting things happening right now on mobile.
- Net Entertainment expansion strategy pays off as Q1 profit jumps 60.9%
30 April 2015
Gambling software outfit Net Entertainment's expansion strategy pays off as Q1 boasts new revenue and profit records.