Tag Archives: Neptune Group
- Junket Neptune Group considers shutting down VIP business
28 September 2015
Macau junket operator Neptune Group posts a net loss due to the “spectacular slowdown” in the local VIP gaming industry.
- Sands alleged link man to Chinese government arrested for smuggling cash to U.S
A Chinese businessman has been arrested for smuggling more than $4.5m cash to the United States in over a two-year period.
- Gaming, junket jobs in Macau drops in Q2
30 July 2015
The number of Macau’s gaming and junket jobs dropped to 83,800 in the second quarter of 2015.
- Macau casino junket figure Cheung Chi-tai surrenders to Hong Kong police
25 June 2015
Macau junket figure Cheung Chi-tai surrenders to Hong Kong police to face money laundering charges; 'Broken Tooth Koi' opens Macau VIP room.
- Neptune, David Group junkets deny rumors of VIP room closures, staff layoffs
13 June 2015
Macau junket operators Neptune Group and David Group deny rumors of massive layoffs and further VIP room closures due to Macau's slump.
- Macau junkets brace for impact from room closures, visa restrictions
10 June 2015
Macau junket operator Neptune Group warns of "substantial" loss via VIP room closure; David Group said to be shutting two more VIP rooms.
Stephen Hung abandons floundering Macau hotel project
31 January 2018
Macau units lift Wynn Resorts Q2 net revenues
26 July 2017
Macau night spots to hit when you’re not gambling
2 April 2014
Hong Kong, Macau now joined by ‘bridge of death’
2 April 2018
DeClub Macau wants to build the world’s first blockchain casino
22 October 2018