Tag Archives: Nektan PLC
- Asian tech demand boosts Nektan FY18 net gaming revenue
July 6, 2018
White label gaming and services provider Nektan Plc. registered a 48.1 percent increase in its NGR during the 2018 financial year.
- Magnet Gaming goes live in gibraltar with Nektan sheltering deal
March 23, 2018
Nektan PLC has announced a sheltering deal with slots provider, Magnet Gaming, to go live in Gibraltar.
- Nektan launches into Asia
March 5, 2018
Nektan an international B2B and white label gaming software and services provider, has successfully launched into the Asian market.
- Vegas Baby to become first casino to launch Nektan’s new German market offering
November 2, 2017
Nektan PLC, a leading international B2B gaming solutions and services provider, has launched a new native-language German market casino offering.
- Nektan takes first mobile bet in California
August 10, 2017
Nektan has taken its first real-money wager in the US following the launch of its Evolve in-venue mobile games solution with a tribal casino in California.
- NEKTAN PLC acquires digital marketing firm from Betfred founder
July 5, 2017
NEKTAN PLC has announced the acquisition of Nektan Marketing Services in a deal with Fred Done (Betfred) and Warren Jacobs (ActiveWin Media).
Frustrated Fred Done says Betfred is done with UK racing
September 21, 2017
Report: Betfred’s Fred Done negotiating sale of 25% of the Tote
February 24, 2018
Fred Done bets high on sports wagering business
April 17, 2017
Betfred reports annual loss despite retail revenue rise
June 24, 2018