Tag Archives: neil goulden
- Intertain appoints Sportingbet’s McIver as new CEO, plots corporate move to UK
June 28, 2016
Intertain Group announce ex-Sportingbet boss Andrew McIver as its new CEO, plots corporate move to UK and public listing in London.
- The Guardian scrutinizes RGT chairman for conflicts of interest
January 8, 2016
The Guardian questions Goulden's integrity as he lobbied on behalf of gambling industry during research into fixed-odds betting terminals.
- Association of British Bookmakers pushes back against FOBT hysteria
March 23, 2013
Association of British Bookmakers push back against fixed odds betting terminal hysteria with data showing importance of betting industry.
- Outgoing Gala Coral chairman Goulden says no one cares about bingo
November 28, 2010
Outgoing Gala Coral Group chairman Neil Goulden waxes philosophical about this time at the helm and his future plans.
- Gala Coral pays retail for new CEO, chairman
November 10, 2010
Gala Coral hires new CEO Carl Leaver, formerly director at Marks & Spencer, and new non-executive chairman, Rob Templeman.
- Gala-Coral hoping for Goulden year
July 19, 2010
Gala-Coral boss Neil Goulden had the 'year from hell' after a marriage break-up, large personal losses, but has high hopes for the coming year
Jesper Jensen of Samvo Interview – Asian vs. UK Sportsbooks
September 14, 2012
Latvia, Bulgaria, Hungary add more sites to blacklists
September 18, 2014
Gala Coral earnings rise on “outstanding year” from online operations
November 21, 2014
Bingo remains Gala Coral’s ugly stepsister
August 22, 2013