Tag Archives: neil bluhm
- Mass. gaming exec not impressed with Brockton casino proposal
April 28, 2016
The developer applying for Massachusetts’ third and final license has failed to impress the state’s gambling regulator.
- Why Brockton should get the last casino license in Massachusetts?
November 6, 2015
Rush Street Gaming Chairman Neil Bluhm told the MGC that it can build its $677m casino-resort complex in Brockton Fairgrounds.
- Rush Street Gaming threatens to ditch Brockton casino bid
September 10, 2015
Rush Street Gaming threatens to withdraw its support from Brockton casino project unless the MGC takes swift action on the proposal.
- Massachusetts Gaming Commission to consider Brockton casino bid
August 7, 2015
Massachusetts has agreed to proceed with the application process for a southeastern region casino despite Brockton being the lone applicant.
- Rush Street interested in Japan casino but fails to make analysts’ shortlist
May 11, 2014
Rush Street Gaming is the latest operator to express interest in a Japanese casino but fails to make Union Gaming Research shortlist.
New Japan law recognizes bitcoin as method of payment
March 31, 2017
Bitcoin catches attention of American Airlines, AT&T
August 9, 2017
bitFlyer rolls out Visa-powered Bitcoin prepaid card in Japan
October 10, 2017
Weakening Japanese yen could lead to bitcoin price surge
April 25, 2017