Tag Archives: Nebraska
- Tribal casino near Omaha gets greenlight
November 16, 2017
The National Indian Gaming Commission (NIGC) has backed plans of the Ponca Tribe of Nebraska to construct a casino near Omaha.
- Daily Fantasy Sports legalization debate heats up in Nebraska
January 31, 2017
Proponents and opponents of daily fantasy sports (DFS) in Nebraska have locked horns as the state opens the debate on the industry’s regulation.
- Invalid signatures deny tribe of having a casino in Nebraska
August 15, 2016
For the proposed constitutional amendment to be included in the fall election, proponents needed at least 117,188 valid signatures.
- Pro-gambling group pushes for first casino-style gaming in Nebraska
July 8, 2016
Pro-casino groups are pushing for the legalization of a casino-style gaming at Nebraska horse tracks.
- Nebraska bar’s keno machine goes off-script, customers take advantage
January 26, 2016
A small-town Nebraska bar has lost its lone keno machine after customers noticed a software glitch that repeated the same number patterns.
- New York Online Poker Bill Lodged; Not Very Likely in Nebraska
January 22, 2016
New York Assemblyman J. Gary Pretlow has resubmitted an online poker bill in the state of New York.
New York’s online poker fate won’t be known until June
March 21, 2017
New casinos in NY post dismal revenues
August 10, 2017
Niagara Falls could go broke without Seneca slots revenue
September 19, 2017