Tag Archives: national rugby league
- Rugby league wants $14.73M annually from Australia’s POCT
21 June 2018
Australia’s National Rugby League plans to cash in more than AUD20M ($14.73M) annually with the implementation of the new point-of-consumption tax.
- NRL bans Aussie bookmakers from offering novelty bets
1 March 2017
National Rugby League orders Australian bookmakers to stop offering certain novelty bets in the wake of Tim Simona betting scandal.
- Sportsbet inks five-year, $60m wagering partnership with National Rugby League
13 May 2016
Aussie operator Sportsbet beats out rival CrownBet by securing five-year, $60m official wagering partnership with National Rugby League.
- Ladbrokes Australia sponsor Gold Coast Titans, roll out Odds Boost enhancer
4 March 2016
Ladbrokes Australia ink shirt sponsorship with National Rugby League's Gold Coast Titans, roll out Odds Boost feature on all racing markets.
- Australian sports leagues support lifting online in-play betting ban
1 December 2015
The Coalition of Major Professional and Participation Sports urges Australian gov't to lift prohibition of online in-play sports betting.
- Ladbrokes Aus launch $1,000,000 MEGA MARGIN with partial-cash-out
23 June 2015
Ladbrokes Australia today premiered ‘Mega Margin’ pools on AFL & NRL games with ground-breaking Partial Cash Out, powered by Colossus Bets.
Online bookmaker Pinnacle cuts off Australian customers
12 March 2018
Australian online bookie Neds launch Bitcoin betting platform
2 February 2018
David Walsh offers insights into Punters Club’s wagering ways
14 December 2013