Tag Archives: National Indian Gaming Association
- Tribes want in on sports gambling if PASPA overturned
April 24, 2018
The tribes expressed their concern that they could be left out if PASPA is overturned.
- Tribal casino near Omaha gets greenlight
November 16, 2017
The National Indian Gaming Commission (NIGC) has backed plans of the Ponca Tribe of Nebraska to construct a casino near Omaha.
- Tribal gaming throws support behind sports betting legalization
July 31, 2017
National Indian Gaming Association joins American Gaming Association coalition seeking to overturn federal sports betting prohibition.
- Indian Country Online: Exclusive Interview with conference organizer Victor Rocha
May 31, 2013
Becky talks to Victor Rocha of Pechanga.net to learn more about what role the tribes play in the American gambling industry.
- New Jersey senate passes online gambling bill; Heller claims fed bill still alive
December 20, 2012
New Jersey Senate passes online gambling bill; new California poker bill; Dean Heller claims fed bill not dead; Caesars wins Nevada nod
- Five on Friday: Light at the End of the Tunnel
February 4, 2012
Poker News: Almost a year after Black Friday, Jason Kirk gives us an idea of what direction the industry is heading to by sharing 5 news.
UIGEA, 6 Years Later
October 15, 2012