Tag Archives: National Hockey League
- Ottawa Senators owner faces casino lawsuit for $1M in bounced checks
September 16, 2019
Eugene Melnyk is facing a lawsuit from the Mohegan Sun because 900,000 in checks have bounced he isn’t making good on the debt.
- William Hill, NHL partner up on sports gambling
March 29, 2019
Sports gambling continues to grow in U.S. with the NHL and William Hill partnership, the third deal struck by the league since the beginning of the 2018 season.
- Stanley Cup odds update: Maple Leafs on top
November 27, 2018
The longest Cup-winning drought in the league belongs to the Original Six Toronto Maple Leafs, who last won it in 1967 but are +510 favorites.
- William Hill appoints Phil Walker new UK & Ireland digital director
November 16, 2018
William Hill appoint Phil Walker as new director of UK & Ireland online gambling ops, expand New Jersey Devils deal with broadcast presence on MSG Networks.
- NHL, FanDuel ink daily fantasy, sports betting partnerships
November 5, 2018
National Hockey League announces multi-year daily fantasy sports and sports betting partnerships with FanDuel, which also signs deal with New Jersey Devils.
- MGM Resorts ink sports betting partnership with NHL
October 29, 2018
MGM Resorts and the National Hockey League ink sports betting partnership that will allow MGM access to proprietary player data streams.
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017
Betting odds supplier Don Best warns of malware data breach
February 11, 2019