Tag Archives: National Hockey League
- Stanley Cup odds update: Maple Leafs on top
November 27, 2018
The longest Cup-winning drought in the league belongs to the Original Six Toronto Maple Leafs, who last won it in 1967 but are +510 favorites.
- William Hill appoints Phil Walker new UK & Ireland digital director
November 16, 2018
William Hill appoint Phil Walker as new director of UK & Ireland online gambling ops, expand New Jersey Devils deal with broadcast presence on MSG Networks.
- NHL, FanDuel ink daily fantasy, sports betting partnerships
November 5, 2018
National Hockey League announces multi-year daily fantasy sports and sports betting partnerships with FanDuel, which also signs deal with New Jersey Devils.
- MGM Resorts ink sports betting partnership with NHL
October 29, 2018
MGM Resorts and the National Hockey League ink sports betting partnership that will allow MGM access to proprietary player data streams.
- William Hill to open sports lounge at New Jersey Devils arena
October 25, 2018
Bookmaker William Hill and NHL's New Jersey Devils ink deal for 'sports lounge' at Prudential Center arena that will permit mobile betting only.
- Golden Knights partner with William Hill in NHL betting first
September 18, 2018
Las Vegas Golden Knights partner with sportsbook operator William Hill US in the National Hockey League's first sports betting partnership.
Here Are 7 Ways to Create Gambling Content That Earns Big Links
August 15, 2014
William Hill exits China, loses Jimmy Vaccaro to South Point
August 18, 2013
Ireland’s top amateur sports body bans all betting sponsorship
February 24, 2018
William Hill US first to offer eSports bets in Nevada
November 19, 2016