Tag Archives: National Heads-Up Poker Championship
- Matusow wins National Heads-Up Poker Championship; LAPT Season 6 dates set
January 28, 2013
Mike Matusow defeats Phil Hellmuth to claim 2013 National Heads-Up Poker Challenge; latest Aussie Millions event winners; LAPT Season 6
- 2013 National Heads-Up Poker Championship begins today, brackets already set
January 24, 2013
This year's tournament has been divided into four divisions, akin the NCAA's March Madness. But instead of geographic divisions, the NHUPC features the Clubs, Spades, Hearts, and Diamonds divisions.
- iPoker skins close exclusive tables; Gutshot closes forum; Trickett now Royalty
January 11, 2013
Bet365 and Paddy Power open up exclusive tables to other iPoker top-tier members; Gutshot Poker shuts forum; PokerStars launch Women's Club
- WSOPE bracelets; WSOP props; NBC cancels National Head-Up Championship
October 14, 2011
Two more bracelets handed out at the World Series of Poker Europe; Nevada regulators approve five prop bets on 2011 November Nine;
- EPT Copenhagen final table; star-studded National Heads-Up Poker Championship
February 26, 2011
Per Linde is chip leader at final table of the EPT Copenhagen; star-studded field set to go March 3 at the National Heads-Up Poker Championship, poker news.
- Recession biting for NAPT High Rollers?
April 14, 2010
Go Daddy will sponsor the National Heads-Up Poker Championship again this year, but PokerStars NAPT High-Roller Bounty Shootout drew a small field