Tag Archives: National Basketball Association
- FanDuel offers users refunds after NBA refs drop the ball
5 December 2019
FanDuel has announced that it will issue refunds for the recent Rockets, Spurs game as a gesture of customer loyalty over the refs’ mistake.
- NBA inks betting deal with Unibet, 76ers partner with Fox Bet
25 November 2019
Kindred Group's Unibet brand the latest authorized betting partner of NBA, while Philadelphia 76ers ink deal with The Stars Group's Fox Bet joint venture.
- Former NBA commissioner David Stern weighs in on sports gambling
20 November 2019
NBA former commissioner David Stern mentioned in the Sports Innovation Conference that sports gambling will help “supercharge” the league.
- DraftKings the latest NBA authorized betting partner
4 November 2019
- NBA inks betting, broadcast deals with Australia’s Tabcorp
22 October 2019
Australian lottery and wagering operator Tabcorp inks sports betting and broadcast deals with National Basketball Association.
- It’s there, just don’t reach for it
18 October 2019
A tweet that set off firestorm from Houston Rockets general manager Darrel Morey came under fire from Chinese government.
Sihanoukville casino boom draws mixed reactions in Cambodia
22 February 2018
Hong Kong, Macau now joined by ‘bridge of death’
2 April 2018
BTC China extends bitcoin withdrawal freeze into March
17 February 2017