Tag Archives: National Basketball Association
- MLB, NBA to sell stakes in daily fantasy ops DraftKings, FanDuel
April 20, 2018
Major League Baseball and National Basketball Association to sell their stakes in daily fantasy sports operators DraftKings and FanDuel, respectively.
- Pro sports athletes want “seat at the table” in legal betting debate
April 12, 2018
Player associations of four major pro sports leagues say they want "a seat at the table" in any debates on the future of legal sports betting in the U.S.
- NBA, MLB insist on 1% cut of sports betting handle
February 13, 2018
The National Basketball Association and Major League Baseball double down on their demand for a 1% cut of legal sports betting handle.
- New York senate explores legal sports betting possibilities
January 24, 2018
New York senators heard from sports betting stakeholders on how the state should best pursue a legal sports betting market.
- Indiana bill would give sports leagues 1% of betting handle
January 9, 2018
Indiana sports betting bill would give pro sports leagues a 1% cut of the state's betting handle to help preserve the integrity of their games.
- Celtics favored at home over Wizards in pivotal game 5 on Wednesday
May 10, 2017
On Monday only one NBA playoff game is scheduled for Wednesday, and it is Game 5 between the Boston Celtics and Washington Wizards
Cavaliers favored to win NBA Eastern Conference despite early struggles
November 24, 2017
NBA Eastern Conference odds: LeBron, Cavaliers still lead way
February 23, 2018
New York senate explores legal sports betting possibilities
January 24, 2018
NBA Western Conference odds: Warriors leading rockets
February 21, 2018
Shaquille O’Neal to unveil hybrid slot in Parx Casino
September 24, 2015