Tag Archives: NairaBET
- Nigeria’s online betting industry gets boost from fintech startups
June 26, 2018
Nigeria's online sports betting market enjoying a healthy boost thanks to a pair of fintech startups and increasing local acceptance of digital banking.
- Akin Calabi: Retail is not going to die, but online gambling will keep on growing
January 2, 2018
In this interview with CalvinAyre.com’s Becky Liggero, Akin Calabi of Nairabet talks about the dynamics of Nigeria’s gambling market.
- NairaBet selects Betgenius to drive in-play growth
December 12, 2017
Betgenius becomes primary in-play trading partner of Nigeria’s market-leading bookmaker.,
- NairaBet re-Launches affiliate programme with Income Access
December 20, 2016
NairaBet has re-launched its affiliate programme in partnership with Income Access, the iGaming-focused marketing technology company.
- Nigerian Top Operator Nairabet Signs an Agreement with BtoBet
October 10, 2016
Following BtoBet’s actions to expand into the African market, the company is now delighted to announce its partnership with NairaBet.
- NairaBet Signs Agreement with Income Access
May 19, 2016
Leading African sportsbook, NairaBet, partners with Income Access to grow its online presence.
AskGamblers Casino Complaint Service Report for 2015
March 2, 2016
STS launches affiliate programme with Income Access
March 1, 2018
Why Malta is a Sure Bet for iGaming Companies
October 9, 2014