Tag Archives: nagaland
- Sachar Gaming bags Nagaland’s first multi-game online license
March 24, 2017
Sachar Gaming Pvt. Ltd. is the first company to receive a “bouquet of games license” to operate multiple games, including poker, rummy, quizzes and more.
- Nagaland awards fifth online skills games license to Pokerbaazi
March 21, 2017
Amid debates over regulating gambling activities in India, the government of Nagaland has approved yet another online poker website.
- Club Empire snaps up second online poker license from Nagaland gov’t
December 20, 2016
One day after awarding the state’s first online skill games license, the Nagaland government has issued its three more licenses, GLaws.in reported.
- Nagaland issues first online poker license to Khelo365
December 16, 2016
The Indian state of Nagaland issues the first license under its new skill games legislation to online poker operator K365.com.
- Nagaland governor signs Indian state’s landmark online skill games bill
April 12, 2016
Nagaland recently made history in India as the first state to have an online skill games legislation.
- Decoding the Nagaland Prohibition of Gambling and Promotion of Online Games of Skill Bill
April 4, 2016
This month, Nagaland became the first Indian state to regularize the online games of skill such as poker, rummy and fantasy sports.
Legality of CS:GO Skin Gambling
February 23, 2017
UIGEA, 6 Years Later
October 15, 2012
Marketing tips for the gambling industry
August 8, 2017
Worlds 2017 – the biggest LoL eSports tournament this year
September 22, 2017