Tag Archives: nagaland
- India court rejects activist’s pleas to immediately shut gaming sites
May 29, 2019
Delhi High Court declines to grant petitioner's request to block online 'skill game' sites but asks central government and banks to weigh in.
- Activist looks to stop online poker, betting in Delhi
May 27, 2019
Avinash Mehrotra is making a play to end gambling in India, but to do so, he must appeal to a court that the evils outweigh the benefits, as well as go against the law.
- Sachar Gaming bags Nagaland’s first multi-game online license
March 24, 2017
Sachar Gaming Pvt. Ltd. is the first company to receive a “bouquet of games license” to operate multiple games, including poker, rummy, quizzes and more.
- Nagaland awards fifth online skills games license to Pokerbaazi
March 21, 2017
Amid debates over regulating gambling activities in India, the government of Nagaland has approved yet another online poker website.
- Club Empire snaps up second online poker license from Nagaland gov’t
December 20, 2016
One day after awarding the state’s first online skill games license, the Nagaland government has issued its three more licenses, GLaws.in reported.
- Nagaland issues first online poker license to Khelo365
December 16, 2016
The Indian state of Nagaland issues the first license under its new skill games legislation to online poker operator K365.com.
Goa casino operators face stiff fee hikes next month
March 28, 2018
Goa casino that ran aground relaunching on different ship
December 22, 2017
Goa’s newest floating casino runs aground on local beach
July 16, 2017