Tag Archives: NagaCorp
- Demand for mass tables fuels NagaCorp 2018 Q1 GGR
3 April 2018
Casino GGR of NagaCorp Ltd jumped nearly two-fold in the first three months of 2018 as more mass market players turned to gaming tables for entertainment.
- SunCity junket launching VIP facility at Cambodia’s Naga 2
9 February 2018
SunCity Group junket will launch VIP gambling facility at NagaCorp's Naga 2 casino in Cambodia's capital Phnom Penh in March.
- NagaCorp’s 2017 profit jumps as VIP turnover more than doubles
7 February 2018
Cambodian casino operator NagaCorp reports 2017 profit jumping 39% thanks to VIP turnover more than doubling and mass market profit margin hitting 98%.
- Tigre de Cristal casino execs balk at acting as Russian tax collectors
7 December 2017
Primorye vice-governor claims Tigre de Cristal casino execs aren't happy with being forced to collect Russia's new gambling taxes from customers.
- NagaCorp VIP turnover surges two-thirds in year-to-date
3 October 2017
Cambodian casino operator NagaCorp says VIP turnover is up two-thirds in the first nine months of 2017, while mass table buy-ins rise nearly one-quarter.
- No bidders yet for Primorye gaming zone land auction
25 September 2017
With just three days to go, Primorye officials say they've yet to receive any formal bids for the planned auction of available casino land plots.