Tag Archives: NagaCorp
- NagaCorp revenue tops $1.4b in 2018 as Naga2 casino shines
14 February 2019
Cambodian casino operator NagaCorp reports 2018 gaming revenue rising 55% to $1.4b following opening of Naga2 facility in Phnom Penh.
- Guangdong Group takes VIP service to Naga 2
9 January 2019
The Guangdong Group is going to offer offer its VIP gaming service to Naga 2, the latest addition to the NagaWorld Complex in Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
- NagaCorp casino revenue tops $1b in first nine months of 2018
1 October 2018
Cambodian casino operator NagaCorp reports its revenue topping $1b in the first nine months of 2018 following launch of Naga2 extension.
- NagaCorp’s H1 revenue jump 85% on VIP, mass market gains
24 July 2018
Cambodian casino operator NagaCorp reports H1 revenue soaring 85% following last year's launch of the new Naga2 facility in Phnom Penh.
- NagaCorp CEO spends $5M to boost stake in company
21 June 2018
CEO and Executive Director Tan Sri Chen Lip Keong has made an on-market purchase of 5.4 million shares of his company.
- Demand for mass tables fuels NagaCorp 2018 Q1 GGR
3 April 2018
Casino GGR of NagaCorp Ltd jumped nearly two-fold in the first three months of 2018 as more mass market players turned to gaming tables for entertainment.
Cambodia’s Golden Crown Casino narrowly avoids bomb plot
12 February 2019
Sihanoukville casino boom draws mixed reactions in Cambodia
22 February 2018
Cambodia’s casino industry is the land of opportunity
6 February 2019
Cambodia added 52 new casino licenses in 2018
2 January 2019
Sihanoukville set to become Cambodia’s top casino hub
5 December 2017