Tag Archives: NagaCorp
- Tigre de Cristal casino execs balk at acting as Russian tax collectors
December 7, 2017
Primorye vice-governor claims Tigre de Cristal casino execs aren't happy with being forced to collect Russia's new gambling taxes from customers.
- NagaCorp VIP turnover surges two-thirds in year-to-date
October 3, 2017
Cambodian casino operator NagaCorp says VIP turnover is up two-thirds in the first nine months of 2017, while mass table buy-ins rise nearly one-quarter.
- No bidders yet for Primorye gaming zone land auction
September 25, 2017
With just three days to go, Primorye officials say they've yet to receive any formal bids for the planned auction of available casino land plots.
- Political stability in Cambodia serves as NagaCorp’s buoy in H1
August 22, 2017
The good times rolled in HongKong-listed casino operator NagaCorp Ltd. in the first half of 2017, thanks to a stable political climate in Cambodia.
- Cambodia places $16.6M additional tax burden on NagaCorp’s shoulders
July 14, 2017
The Cambodian government has handed the country's top casino operator NagaCorp. an additional $16.6 million tax bill on its non-gaming operations.
- Hot VIP market fuels NagaCorp 2017 H1 profit
July 11, 2017
Net profit of Cambodian casino operator NagaCorp Ltd. jumped 20.3 percent in the first half of 2017, thanks to a sizzling hot VIP market.
Cambodia’s Golden Crown Casino narrowly avoids bomb plot
February 12, 2019
Cambodia’s casino industry is the land of opportunity
February 6, 2019
Sihanoukville casino boom draws mixed reactions in Cambodia
February 22, 2018
Sihanoukville set to become Cambodia’s top casino hub
December 5, 2017
Cambodia added 52 new casino licenses in 2018
January 2, 2019