Tag Archives: NagaCorp
- WPT expand in Asia with NagaWorld partnership and WPT Cambodia
30 July 2019
The World Poker Tour will expand their reach in Asia after partnering with NagaWorld Resorts, with the first fruits of that relationship blooming into WPT Cambodia.
- NagaCorp casino profit jumps more than one-third in H1
23 July 2019
Cambodian casino operator NagaCorp saw revenue and profit jump 22% and 36%, respectively, in the first half of 2018 on both mass and VIP gaming strength.
- Naga 3 construction to be funded in a big way by Naga’s CEO
16 April 2019
NagaCorp’s founder and CEO Dr. Chen Lip Keong will fund 50% of the Naga 3 construction amounting roughlt $1.75 billion.
- NagaCorp plots $4b Naga 3 casino project in Phnom Penh
4 April 2019
NagaCorp says gaming revenue is up nearly one-third in Q1 2019, while announcing it could spend up to $4b building its Naga 3 project in Phnom Penh.
- NagaCorp’s Russian IR to be completed sometime next year
21 March 2019
The construction on an IR in Russia continues and the company expects to have the first phase construction completely wrapped up by the end of next year.
- Time to sell crony Nagacorp as dangers increase
19 March 2019
While Nagacorp’s risk has been diversified thanks to its opening up business in Russia, in many other ways risks have increased in its Cambodian market.
Why the SEC really rejected the Bitcoin ETF
14 March 2017