Tag Archives: myBet
- Mybet reach €11.8m settlement with Westlotto over cartel claims
May 15, 2017
German betting operator Mybet reaches €11.8m settlement with Westlotto over cartel claims, ending decade-long legal fight.
- Realistic Games now live on mybet
May 8, 2017
Casino launches supplier’s full catalogue via NYX’s OGS Platform. The Realistic Games is now live on the website and mobile app of mybet.
- Mybet add Evolution Gaming live casino as part of product revamp
March 10, 2017
German-facing online betting operator adds Evolution Gaming's live casino offering, postpones its latest Westlotto court date.
- Mybet issues revenue warning, makes big bet on German court fight
October 28, 2016
Mybet issues revenue warning as it struggles to get new platform out of beta, signs a highly complex loan arrangement with parties unknown.
- German Gambling Operator mybet to Close Online Poker Room
June 28, 2016
Mybet will close their online poker room on June 30. The iPoker skin has not made the cut as mybet prepares to launch a new platform.
- Mybet sells stake in Pferdewetten horse betting business due to cash crunch
June 10, 2016
Mybet sells its stake in Pferdewetten horse betting business as Malta regulators drag heels on approving sale of Mybet's C4U subsidiary.
Mybet to file for insolvency after strategic investor talks fail
August 14, 2018
Mybet shuts website, warns of “significant” withdrawal delays
September 5, 2018
Mybet selling B2C online gambling unit to focus on B2B
July 16, 2018