Tag Archives: Multi-State Lottery Association
- Lottery fraudster Eddie Tipton sentenced to 25 years
August 23, 2017
Former lottery computer security manager Eddie Tipton sentenced to 25 years in prison for rigging jackpots in five US states.
- Multi-State Lottery fraudster Eddie Tipton finally admits his guilt
June 30, 2017
Eddie Tipton, the mastermind of a scam that collected millions in Multi-State Lottery jackpots, finally admits guilt as part of a plea deal.
- Players seeks reparation over 2010 lottery-fixing scandal
January 6, 2017
Colorado Lottery players are now demanding an Iowa court judge grant them reparations in connection with the 2010 lottery-fixing scandal.
- Iowa judge greenlights winner’s lawsuit in lottery-fixing case
October 14, 2016
The lonely and arduous legal battle for the correct lottery jackpot winnings continues for an Iowa resident.
- Crooked lottery director’s brother charged for role in number-rigging scam
April 7, 2016
Iowa authorities lay charges against the brother of the Multi-State Lottery Association security director convicted of rigging jackpots.
- US lottery industry under fire as evidence mounts of multi-state jackpot scam
December 19, 2015
Lottery officials fear a consumer crisis of confidence as their investigation into internal lottery jackpot scam spreads to other states.
Chaos reigns as Powerball-mad Aussies crash Lottoland website
January 14, 2016
Eddie Tipton’s fraud sparks Colorado Lottery player lawsuit
October 5, 2017