Tag Archives: morgan stanley
- Morgan Stanley: Macau EBITDA to fall 6% in Q2 2018
July 9, 2018
Morgan Stanley analysts forecast Macau casino property EBITDA will fall by as much 6 percent during the April to June 2018 period.
- Morgan Stanley: Macau GGR on track for a rebound in June
June 25, 2018
Macau may have found its footing this month after tripping on a lower gross gaming revenue (GGR) in May, according to the latest Morgan Stanley note.
- Vizexplorer announces strategic investment by Morgan Stanley expansion capital
April 17, 2018
VizExplorer today announced that it has closed a strategic investment round by Morgan Stanley Expansion Capital.
- Morgan Stanley outlook fuels Macau casino stocks rally
January 17, 2018
The bulls came charging at Macau casino stocks after Morgan Stanley painted a rosy picture of the former Portuguese enclave’s gambling industry.
- Morgan Stanley bullish on Philippines’ casino GGR for 2018
January 5, 2018
International brokerage Morgan Stanley said in its note on Thursday that the Philippine casino GGR will get a boost from newcomer Okada Manila.
- VIP sector to fuel Macau gambling rebound: Morgan Stanley
August 29, 2017
Economists at Morgan Stanley Research are predicting a sharp rebound in Macau’s gross gaming revenue this week thanks to the VIP sector’s fire power.
Macau units lift Wynn Resorts Q2 net revenues
July 26, 2017
Stephen Hung abandons floundering Macau hotel project
January 31, 2018
Hong Kong, Macau now joined by ‘bridge of death’
April 2, 2018
Typhoon Hato delays MGM Cotai opening until January 29
September 29, 2017
Wynn Macau VIP dealer on the lam with $6.1m in stolen chips
January 17, 2018