Tag Archives: morgan stanley
- Morgan Stanley outlook fuels Macau casino stocks rally
January 17, 2018
The bulls came charging at Macau casino stocks after Morgan Stanley painted a rosy picture of the former Portuguese enclave’s gambling industry.
- Morgan Stanley bullish on Philippines’ casino GGR for 2018
January 5, 2018
International brokerage Morgan Stanley said in its note on Thursday that the Philippine casino GGR will get a boost from newcomer Okada Manila.
- VIP sector to fuel Macau gambling rebound: Morgan Stanley
August 29, 2017
Economists at Morgan Stanley Research are predicting a sharp rebound in Macau’s gross gaming revenue this week thanks to the VIP sector’s fire power.
- Morgan Stanley: Philippine casino cannibalization not a concern for now
August 18, 2017
Investors who bet on the Philippine casino industry may heave a sigh of relief after the “cannibals” failed to show up after Okada Manila opened recently.
- Philippine casino GGR to bounce back in July, analysts say
July 10, 2017
Gross gaming revenues of Philippine casinos will bounce back in July following the June 2 RWM rampage that left 38 people, including the gunman, dead.
- Kangwon Land outlook revised amid South Korea political crisis
March 20, 2017
International credit-debt watcher Morgan Stanley has downgraded its outlook on South Korea’s Kangwon Land amid political turmoil in the country.
Tensions in Asia propel bitcoin past $4,000 to new milestone
August 14, 2017
Kangwon Land casino paying problem gamblers to stay away
March 24, 2017
Cyberattack cripples Korean bitcoin exchange Bithumb
July 6, 2017
Morgan Stanley bullish on Philippines’ casino GGR for 2018
January 5, 2018