Tag Archives: morgan stanley
- Morgan Stanley sees easing trade war to benefit Macau casinos
December 4, 2018
Improved U.S.-China relations should improve valuations of Macau gaming operators, according to Morgan Stanley.
- Morgan Stanley: Macau EBITDA to fall 6% in Q2 2018
July 9, 2018
Morgan Stanley analysts forecast Macau casino property EBITDA will fall by as much 6 percent during the April to June 2018 period.
- Morgan Stanley: Macau GGR on track for a rebound in June
June 25, 2018
Macau may have found its footing this month after tripping on a lower gross gaming revenue (GGR) in May, according to the latest Morgan Stanley note.
- Vizexplorer announces strategic investment by Morgan Stanley expansion capital
April 17, 2018
VizExplorer today announced that it has closed a strategic investment round by Morgan Stanley Expansion Capital.
- Morgan Stanley outlook fuels Macau casino stocks rally
January 17, 2018
The bulls came charging at Macau casino stocks after Morgan Stanley painted a rosy picture of the former Portuguese enclave’s gambling industry.
- Morgan Stanley bullish on Philippines’ casino GGR for 2018
January 5, 2018
International brokerage Morgan Stanley said in its note on Thursday that the Philippine casino GGR will get a boost from newcomer Okada Manila.
Miss Universe 2018: Miss Philippines and Puerto Rico early favorites
December 13, 2018
PAGCOR gives $200M Clark casino the green light
April 5, 2018
Philippine SEC asked to stop Okada Manila owner listing proceedings
December 10, 2018
Okada Manila eyes Philippine backdoor listing
May 2, 2017