Tag Archives: morgan stanley
- VIP sector to fuel Macau gambling rebound: Morgan Stanley
August 29, 2017
Economists at Morgan Stanley Research are predicting a sharp rebound in Macau’s gross gaming revenue this week thanks to the VIP sector’s fire power.
- Morgan Stanley: Philippine casino cannibalization not a concern for now
August 18, 2017
Investors who bet on the Philippine casino industry may heave a sigh of relief after the “cannibals” failed to show up after Okada Manila opened recently.
- Philippine casino GGR to bounce back in July, analysts say
July 10, 2017
Gross gaming revenues of Philippine casinos will bounce back in July following the June 2 RWM rampage that left 38 people, including the gunman, dead.
- Kangwon Land outlook revised amid South Korea political crisis
March 20, 2017
International credit-debt watcher Morgan Stanley has downgraded its outlook on South Korea’s Kangwon Land amid political turmoil in the country.
- Macau’s future bright in 2017: Morgan Stanley
December 29, 2016
New casino openings and better infrastructure in Macau is driving investment bank Morgan Stanley's optimism on the former Portuguese enclave's future.
- Morgan Stanley: Japan casino bill unlikely to pass this year
November 15, 2016
Almost everyone has caught the optimism bug on the passage of Japan casino bill. All except international brokerage firm Morgan Stanley.
New Japan law recognizes bitcoin as method of payment
March 31, 2017
Bitcoin catches attention of American Airlines, AT&T
August 9, 2017
bitFlyer rolls out Visa-powered Bitcoin prepaid card in Japan
October 10, 2017
Weakening Japanese yen could lead to bitcoin price surge
April 25, 2017