Tag Archives: morgan stanley
- Morgan Stanley drops MGM Resorts stock price
July 19, 2019
MGM Resorts International saw its stock price drop yesterday following an announcement by Morgan Stanley that it was downgrading the company.
- Morgan Stanley expects VIP revenue in Macau to recover in Q3
May 7, 2019
The drop in gross gaming revenue (GGR) in Macau is nothing more than a temporary glitch that doesn’t have local authorities concerned.
- Morgan Stanley sees easing trade war to benefit Macau casinos
December 4, 2018
Improved U.S.-China relations should improve valuations of Macau gaming operators, according to Morgan Stanley.
- Morgan Stanley: Macau EBITDA to fall 6% in Q2 2018
July 9, 2018
Morgan Stanley analysts forecast Macau casino property EBITDA will fall by as much 6 percent during the April to June 2018 period.
- Morgan Stanley: Macau GGR on track for a rebound in June
June 25, 2018
Macau may have found its footing this month after tripping on a lower gross gaming revenue (GGR) in May, according to the latest Morgan Stanley note.
- Vizexplorer announces strategic investment by Morgan Stanley expansion capital
April 17, 2018
VizExplorer today announced that it has closed a strategic investment round by Morgan Stanley Expansion Capital.
Morgan Stanley bullish on Philippines’ casino GGR for 2018
January 5, 2018
Morgan Stanley outlook fuels Macau casino stocks rally
January 17, 2018
Morgan Stanley: Macau GGR on track for a rebound in June
June 25, 2018