Tag Archives: morgan stanley
- Morgan Stanley sees easing trade war to benefit Macau casinos
December 4, 2018
Improved U.S.-China relations should improve valuations of Macau gaming operators, according to Morgan Stanley.
- Morgan Stanley: Macau EBITDA to fall 6% in Q2 2018
July 9, 2018
Morgan Stanley analysts forecast Macau casino property EBITDA will fall by as much 6 percent during the April to June 2018 period.
- Morgan Stanley: Macau GGR on track for a rebound in June
June 25, 2018
Macau may have found its footing this month after tripping on a lower gross gaming revenue (GGR) in May, according to the latest Morgan Stanley note.
- Vizexplorer announces strategic investment by Morgan Stanley expansion capital
April 17, 2018
VizExplorer today announced that it has closed a strategic investment round by Morgan Stanley Expansion Capital.
- Morgan Stanley outlook fuels Macau casino stocks rally
January 17, 2018
The bulls came charging at Macau casino stocks after Morgan Stanley painted a rosy picture of the former Portuguese enclave’s gambling industry.
- Morgan Stanley bullish on Philippines’ casino GGR for 2018
January 5, 2018
International brokerage Morgan Stanley said in its note on Thursday that the Philippine casino GGR will get a boost from newcomer Okada Manila.