Tag Archives: moody’s investors service
- Genting Singapore Samurai bonds now up for grabs
October 11, 2017
Casino operator Genting Singapore PLC has issued Samurai bonds as it prepares for the looming casino license showdown in Japan.
- Moody’s upgrades Seminole Tribe’s credit rating
June 21, 2017
Moody’s Investor Service has upgraded the Seminole Tribe of Florida's existing term debt, affirming the positive prospects for the tribe’s casino business.
- Moody’s retains credit rating for ‘stable’ Macau
May 25, 2017
Moody’s Investors Service has retained its credit rating for Macau as the former Portuguese enclave continues to post strong recovery growth.
- Imperial Pacific at “very high” risk of default due to bad VIP debts
April 7, 2017
Moody's Investors Service says Saipan casino operator Imperial Pacific's unrecoverable VIP gambling debts make it "high risk" of default.
- Trump Taj Mahal’s closure spells bad news for cash-strapped Atlantic City
August 15, 2016
Wall Street credit rating agency Moody’s Investors Service has a good news and bad news for the financially struggling Atlantic City.
- Tough times to persist in Macau, Moody’s warns
June 30, 2016
Macau’s struggling gaming market may have bottomed out after posting almost two years of continuous declines in monthly gambling revenues.
Dragon Corp. wants to bring blockchain to Macau’s casino floors
September 25, 2017
Macau night spots to hit when you’re not gambling
April 2, 2014
Typhoon Hato delays MGM Cotai opening until January 29
September 29, 2017
Parisian Macao battling Legionnaires’ Disease outbreak
April 25, 2017