Tag Archives: mongolia
- China busts major Cambodia-based online gambling ring
5 November 2019
Chinese authorities hail the bust of a major Cambodia-based online gambling operation, pledge non-gaming funding to boost Sihanoukville economy.
- MQ Tech acquires shares in Mongolian gambling operation
13 May 2019
MQ Tech looks to finally be making a move its been planning for a long time, but instead of moving into South East Asia, it’s going to Mongolia.
- China wages war on rural gamblers ‘digging treasure’
27 February 2018
Chinese state-run media details efforts to stamp out illegal gambling in rural areas of the country during Lunar New Year holiday.
- Mongolia revives casino plans; Sochi gets first casino operator
11 November 2016
- Frontier Capital drops lottery venture in Mongolia
23 February 2016
Australian firm Frontier Capital Group Ltd. has dropped its lottery and possible casino venture in Mongolia.
- Johnny Chan to Chair Frontier Capital Group in Mongolian National Lottery Bid
6 May 2015
10-time WSOP bracelet winner, Johnny Chan, will chair Frontier Capital Group as they attempt to acquire the Mongolian National Lottery.
Pro Files: Johnny Chan, The “Orient Express”
18 June 2015
Mongolia casinos to target Chinese, Russian and Japanese gamblers
18 February 2015