Tag Archives: mohegan tribe
- Battle for third Connecticut casino back to square one
March 2, 2018
The Mashantucket Pequots and Mohegan tribes may find themselves back to the drawing board after a bill seeking to open casino expansion.
- Connecticut tribes to start work on joint venture casino
November 10, 2017
Connecticut's two tribal gaming operators plan to start preliminary work on the site of their joint venture casino in East Windsor by year's end.
- Connecticut tribes to unveil casino site in December
November 9, 2015
A joint venture casino project of Mashantucket Pequots and Mohegan tribe has received five site proposals ahead deadline.
- MGM Pays $85M Mass Casino License Fee; Gov. Malloy say No to Expanding Gambling in CT
November 18, 2014
MGM Resorts International has paid the required $85 million casino license fee for its $800 million Springfield resort casino
- Mohegan tribe gets green light on ownership stake of Atlantic City’s Resorts Casino
September 17, 2012
The Mohegan Indian tribe, owners of casinos in the Poconos and Connecticut, including the Mohegan Sun, have been granted a new managing partner role in Resorts Casino
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017
Atlantic City’s mothballed Revel/TEN casino reportedly sold
October 5, 2017
Atlantic City casinos enjoy Q3 double-digit profit growth
November 23, 2017