Tag Archives: mohegan tribe
- Fed gov’t stops cock-blocking Connecticut tribes’ JV casino
June 1, 2018
Bureau of Indian Affairs drops opposition to revised gaming compact between Connecticut and Mohegan tribe, clearing hurdle for East Windsor casino.
- Casino bill takes a backseat in Connecticut
April 11, 2018
Casino operator MGM Resorts International may have to wait a little longer to determine whether it will be allowed to operate a casino in Connecticut.
- Battle for third Connecticut casino back to square one
March 2, 2018
The Mashantucket Pequots and Mohegan tribes may find themselves back to the drawing board after a bill seeking to open casino expansion.
- Connecticut tribes to start work on joint venture casino
November 10, 2017
Connecticut's two tribal gaming operators plan to start preliminary work on the site of their joint venture casino in East Windsor by year's end.
- Connecticut tribes to unveil casino site in December
November 9, 2015
A joint venture casino project of Mashantucket Pequots and Mohegan tribe has received five site proposals ahead deadline.
- MGM Pays $85M Mass Casino License Fee; Gov. Malloy say No to Expanding Gambling in CT
November 18, 2014
MGM Resorts International has paid the required $85 million casino license fee for its $800 million Springfield resort casino
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017
Typhoon Hato delays MGM Cotai opening until January 29
September 29, 2017
Foxwoods latest casino to add ‘stadium’ electronic table games
December 20, 2017
MGM reopen Mandalay Bay 32nd floor, prep MGM Cotai launch
January 10, 2018